I suddenly want a baby now; I don't understand how feelings came about :( ?

My boyfriend and I ended up talking about how we would want a son, and how he would grow up to be, what he would look like, etc. And it started out with a joke about me carrying our "baby" (inside joke), but it really made me feel like I want a baby. I liked the idea of carrying his baby, and having to be parents. I know it's a terrible idea for me to have a baby now, but this feeling came out of nowhere. I don't understand how it just came like that. Help understanding this feeling and why it came out of nowhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you didn't think you would make a great mum, you wouldn't want a baby.
    I dare say you feel you'd have a lot to offer. Love, support, good advice, a happy home, life experience. Sharing in this feeling with your loving partner completes the picture. What could be more fulfilling.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many women get " broody" it's natural. So it's ok to feel like that. The importatnt thing is
    ... you realise it's not the right time to have a baby yet. Have one when you're both ready not when you just feel you want one

What Guys Said 3

• Well, feelings are strange. They can come and go at any time.

• you're a women. Its in your nature

• they come and go, with many people

What Girls Said 0