Guys, Would u get freaked out if a girl you are newly dating made you a get well soon basket? Let's say medicine a few snacks and a naughty magazine?

or would this cheer you up?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be a nice thing, if we were 'friends' like 'maybe interested'? Especially if she purposely picked just things that I liked! So many pre-made baskets have so much stuff I hate!!
    A PERSONAL basket, that she selected, would be a REALLY great gift!!
    The 'Naughty Magazine,' that might be an 'invitation' into her world of desires and joys, depending on what it is!! Or is it a 'private joke' kind of thing? :)
    The magazine might be a bit of an 'assertive' gesture, perhaps, depending on the content!

Definitely private joke kind of thing, I'm really bad at "lovey Dovey" relationships so basically what I'm saying is we have a very sexual relationship. Adding the magazine for me makes it not gushy.. and personal baskets are the best!

Playboy I guess? I haven't thought much into it.. suggestions?

If you really like the guy, and you like something, maybe a little 'sensual', and haven't told him, see if you can find a magazine that focuses on that, kind of suggesting what you like, and want to maybe do, but without the 'embarrassing asking' thing!!
      Do you know what I mean? Like if you were a cheerleader, and liked how you felt, showing off, and wearing that, and he likes cheerleaders, maybe some magazine with some cheerleaders being naughty!! Do they actually have that? Don't know!!

What Guys Said 5

• Depends. If I'm sick or injured or something, I'd appreciate the gesture (naughty magazine might be a bit much though). If I'm the picture of good health, I'd be paranoid that she's plotting to severely maim me.

Omg this is why I asked if it would freak you out! Ha.

• Nah I wouldn't freak out I'd find it sweet and a nice gesture.

• Thats so adorable i love it.

• I think I'd want to marry you.

Lol I am a catch ;p but really I know some nice gestures can come off as cling!

I don't know... I don't think I'd think like that LOL. Personally I would be really happy and I'd find it pretty cute. If he's a normal person he will too.

• That's a great idea.