Is it too soon?

I'm in love with my boyfriend. I love him so so much. I haven't told him and I'm wondering how to know if it's too soon to tell him

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Its never too soon to share your feeling. If he doesn't feel the same, the sooner you find out the better and if he does there is no reason to waste time.

On the other hand, how long has in been? This isn't half way into the first date is it? :) Just kidding. Don't play games with your heart or someone else's. Tell the ones you love how you feel. Be honest and expect honesty with from them. If you don't have that it won't work anyway.

We've been together for almost two months now, but we have known eachother for about 6 and have been talking nonstop ever since. I know we both have feelings for each other I just don't know if he feels as strongly as I do

Then it is absolutely not too soon.

You may feel more for him than he feels for you, but you are never going to find out without talking to him anyway. If you are going to have any chance with each other, you need to be honest and this is part of that. If he likes you but isn't ready to say the "L" word he will tell you and you will talk about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together?

Two months

It's a reasonable time to be telling him.

What Guys Said 2

• Saying "I love you" can be like opening a bag of mixed thoughts and reactions. If you're saying it just to hear him say it back, I wouldn't really bother. Sure, hearing someone say they love you is nice but you feel so much better when someone explains why they like they love you.
    Other statements like "I love spending time with you. You're always good to me. I feel secure being around you." These convey more in my opinion.

I told him that I feel safe with him and that when I get to see him it's the best part of my day

• how long have you been with him? because if you just started dating him it is kind of soon. because love is a very powerful word

We've been dating for about two months but we've known each other for about 6 months.

well since I haven't dated yet I don't want to give you any misinformation. but 6 months plus 2 more months that's a pretty good amount of time. but it depends on the guy and how he takes things because some might say they love you back and some might not say anything it depends on how attached he is to you

What Girls Said 0