How do gold diggers manage to find rich guys and keep them?

Aren't these successful guys smart enough to realize that these girls are really just chasing after their money?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they always know. Even if it's just on an unconscious level.

Sometimes they go with it. He's happy to have a trophy wife, she's happy with the money. No harm in that.

And sometimes they simply pretend they don't know so everyone can save face. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm dating this one kid who's parents make combined 1 million dollars+ per year and give him like a lot of cash and he likes me and thinks I like him for his personality so I guess not all rich people are smart.

Wtf lol, strong relationship

I mean if they inherited their wealth they must not be that smart

@Steck4521 hey I don't give him sex so technically I'm only a gold digger
      @diegoD he's smart enough to know that I'm worth $$$

What Guys Said 17

• Their money will run out long after they do having the best sex ever (at least in their minds) is how smart they are

• I guess there not all as smart as you would think.
    Maybe there laser focused on there area of expertise and rush all there other decisions because there tired or short on time?
    If it was me Id spend some money on them but to protect my assets I wouldn't marry or officially live in the same house as anyone for more than a year.

• They can afford paying them for their time and sex, it is easy. When they get bored they throw them away because they already know that they are gold diggers.

• Yes they are. If they have money they're money smart when it comes to gold diggers and they usually run at least two steps ahead in that game.

• Yeah they know chicks are after their money, it doesn't matter for them cause they are after their p*ssy so.. :D

• Maybe these guys are tired of the bullshit other girls bring and just want a girl who will at least appreciate him for something, even if that something is money.

• Lol they know, they just think its ok for women to be gold diggers.

• They know that but many rich guys think that the only way to get girls is with money and most of the time it's not like they keep the girls

• They are but sometimes its about the company.

• I don't know but thankfully i dont have to worry about that because i got NO MONEY!

• its not like the guys get nothing out of it ;)

• Because their entitled. Relationships don't matter to them. Love doesn't matter to them. It's destroying how we view relationships.

And trust me... They won't keep one for long. Their incredibly deceitful and cruel.

• They need to have a lot of patience and be good actors

• This is why I do not let people know that I have money.

• They need to trade an absurd level of looks differential to pull it off. So that the guy literally has no options remotely as good looking as her who are genuinely into him.

• 1. Men think with their penis. Gold diggers give out 10/10 sex skills and put on the lovely dovey act to such a high level that the man thinks she truly care about him.

2. Men who are rich often think this will never happen to them because they are special and he found his soul mate.

• It's the power of super, super hot T&A!

What Girls Said 9

• Often they do know. They just feel that what they get is worth paying for. Like a rich older man who gets a young trophy wife. They both understand the deal and decide it's worth it. Not not all cases are like this, but many are.

• Yes. And just like the expensive cars they lease, they'll lease these girls until the new model becomes available. Then they trade up to the next one.

• They know, they just don't care and want a trophy wife

• I think men know who's gold digger or not
    It's like women know who's just wanting sex or not.
    Maybe they love the girl so it might be hard to break up? Or they have a lot of money so don't care? i've seen some guys who's proud of themselves to pay for his girlfriend haha.

• Gold diggers want the money, the guy wants sex and looks in return. 99% of the time its not love, its just interest. When he gets bored theyll find someon else.

• u need to look good and behave innocent

• Some guys like it

• Guys shouldn't bitch about gold diggers for exactly this reason

• Rich guys know money takes a lot on consideration when girls seeing them.
    It's like their advantage. Just like hot, pretty girls get more advantages when they date guys.
    Hot girls know their look matters a lot and there are tons guys only up for sex.
    It's the same shit.
    And since he has money he gets to explore more options. It's really up to them who they choose to date.
    He knows she's a gold digger but he still wants to see her probably because there's something about her that attract him very much. Could be her looks, personality, flirt, sex, anything.