If the guy hasn't made the first move, does that mean he's shy or not interested?

There are a few guys that I am interested in and they haven't made the first move to ask me out. If they haven't made the move to ask me out, does this mean he's shy or not interested? Should I make the first move if they haven't made the first move or wait for them to make the first move?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't mean they are not interested, but they might think you are not interested.

I know its harder, but a good person will take your feeling into consideration before doing anything.

The other issue might be the "few" guys you are interested in. Lots of guys won't approach a women who has too many guys. I know that I do not want to be one of a crowd. If I don't think you see me as special and above the other guys around, I will not waste my time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should talk to them as a friend first and let them see your personality. Once they get to know you they will be more comfortable to ask you out. That will let you know if they are just shy. Also look for signs he likes you. Does he stare at you alot? Get nervous around you? Those are sure signs a guy is into you!

What Guys Said 3

• If you know you're interested in them, why are you waiting on them?

• It could also mean they think you're not into them, or they want to get to know you better first.

• Could be either. You can always try to make the first move.

What Girls Said 0