What to say to a guy if he asks you if he is a good kisser but he actually is bad?

I went on a first date with a guy and at the end he kissed me and is like i'm a really bad kisser and he leaned in again and i didn't say anything after the kiss. I felt that it was pretty bad. I really like him but he does kiss terribly. What can I say next time if he mentions that he is a bad kisser again. I found it really attractive that he went for it thought at least and i want him to kiss me again but i do want to be able to work on his kissing. Its not a deal breaker for me I can teach him but what can I say/do on the second date if he casually just says i know im a bad kisser and then kisses me? I don't want to lie to him and say "wow that was great" when it wasn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply go "Honey, can I ask you something? Who taught you how to kiss?"

He can do one of two things there. He can go "? no one, why?" or he'll actually give you a name. If he gives a name, great, blame her, and offer to teach him how to kiss better.

If he says no one, just go "Oh honey, that explains it then." And offer to teach him how to kiss. If he thinks the majority of people don't need lessons, direct him to youtube. Or that scene in Cruel Intentions. There's millions of videos where people teach their partners how to kiss.

The main thing is not to criticise him, but make sure he knows the fault is with his previous partner, or if he never had one, the fault does not lie with him. It's just that no one taught him how to kiss properly yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could give him advise on what you like and what he does that you don't like. If he doesn't change after you tell him what you don't like, than I'd say he's either very stubborn or selfish.

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly I would take it as a good sign that he admits it. Next time you guys kiss, you could be super sweet about it. "You said you're a bad kisser right?" He says "mhmm" You say "well I like you, *kiss* we can make you better *smile, kiss*"

I don't know, am I crazy that I come up with a scenario like that? Lol. I suppose that's how I would want to be told. But I've always had unsolicited compliments that I'm a great kisser so I can't truly know how he feels. But I know if you're super sweet, caring and loving about it, he will be happy to work on his kissing skills together with you.

On a side note, I suppose you'll want some tips too. Maybe you two could watch a youtube together about kissing and you both could learn some shit! Make it fun! Get fucking shitty drunk and do it lol, or high or something. Make it into a game. Just a suggestion.

• I think humor is a good approach to this. Sometime during the conversation when you see him again you can say something like "I really like being with you, and even kissing you... but where'd you learn to kiss?" ... in a joking kind of way.

He might respond something like "You don't like the way I kiss?" Then you're in...

You can say, kissing you is great... but personally I like _______ fill in the blank... like "slower more gentle kisses" ... "I like a little less tongue" or whatever it is you want. Just keep it light... like it's not a conversation about HIM, but about kissing and what you each like and don't like about it. At some point during the talking you might even say "What kind of kisses do you like best" ... just so it won't sound so one sided like an attack on him.

• Laugh and tease him that he could be better. For boys it helps most of the times to bring everything with a smile.

And indeed you can say him that you can teach him how to teach. Don't lie to him, that's the worst you can do.

Good look and ask me some other questions if you want to :-)

• Tell him he sucks, and then show him how to be better. That's all you gotta do and he'll love you for doing it. I would bet just about anything that what he really want's is to hear "Not really, you gotta do. . ."

yeah, im with this guy. plus if you are together a while you can always look back on it and laugh.

• Tell him that he could use some improvement. I think the key for most people is to just relax. I don't remember this as well as I should. I think I was patiently taught by a slightly order girl when I was just out of high school. I probably could have had a great life with her but she already had a young child and I wasn't ready for that.

• This is funny. He's aware that he's a bad kisser, warned you that he's a bad kisser, kissed you badly and you want to know how to deal with it. You tell him (not in the kissing moment) that he was right, make a bit of a joke about it and tell him you'd like to help him worry on it. Then (at the kissing moment) you take the lead, kiss him the exact way you want to be kissed as say do it like that! 💋Good luck.

• Hahahha, the dilemma of teaching tha man

• I'd try to go for a gentle nudge in the right direction. Something like... "This is good, but I like when guys do X or Y".

That way you'll still get what you want (hopefully) without destroying the guy's self-esteem.

Good luck! ;)

• You hint that it could be better, maybe show him... Most people are keen to learn how to be better, it's all about practise after all.

• Just ask him if you could give him a few pointers, don't say he's bad though because it could hurt him but just say "hey could you possibly do this instead of that, I would really love it"

• You should tell him jockingly and sweetly
    kiss him and tell him

"You are a terrible kisser, but I dont care I like you" then talk a bit and say "lets practice" or something

• The truth, that's the best option

• Tell he is a bad kisser and work with him. Explain what you need from him and demonstrate. I'm sure he'll appreciate the instruction. Tell him if he does improve there will be more nookie. A little motivation goes a long way.

• He's not the worst

• You're supposed to teach him how to get better. :3

• I'd recommend you to do what my friend did with me. She told me "no, you're doing it wrong, let me teach you" and then yiu start practicing...

• Women have a bad habit of lying to avoid hurting a guys feelings, but lying is the worst thing you can do. Be honest with him. Say something along the lines of (and with a chuckle), "Honestly, no, you're not that good of a kisser. . . but, practice makes perfect right?" All with a flirtatious smile.

• I am afraid of kissing girls with small lips because I have huge lips... I think they may be repeled and reject my kiss. I kiss only full and big lip girls (I am white)

What Girls Said 3

• Say him: "Don't eat me! just kiss me!" 😁

• Just be honest and Teach him how to be better at kissing.

• You should just tell him that he needs more practice.