Do Asian ( especially japanese) like arab guys?

I am an average looking guy from switzerland (i live here ) and i am half arab and half french.(good trained body normal looking 175 cm etc. ;3)

So my question is do Asian girls (especially japanese) like arab guys? I mean are there like the white gaijin or do they not like the look af arab guys. i am really curious because i just love the look of Asian girls.

thank you :3

by the way i am not muslim :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who she is raised and wither or not she is open to it. There is plenty of Japanese Arabs or Muslims in Japan even though it is a minority. It depends on where you go and who you encounter. They maybe more attracted that your half french than arab. [No offense] But a lot of Japanese women like caucasian men, and rarely dark skin men unless he is really attractive and interesting in their eyes. Maybe to date once or for sex, but rarely marriage as their parents maybe against it. Just being honest with you here. And they main stick to their own nationality of people unless Chinese, Thai or Korean.

i am realy light skined (between arab and western skin) and i really hear a lot of guys who married a japanese gilr but they are whtie so it is no the same i think ;/

@yussi

Even so, it isn't just skin color. But if your what they are attracted to overall as far as ethnic wise. Most will be attracted to the fact that your half french. So again, it really does depends on how open minded they are as many are closed minded. I'm light skinned too, but if they don;t see physical qualities and mental qualities and similarities that speaks to their Japanese mindset, then they may only view you as a potential friend. Naturally they will go for caucasian because its idolized, and then you have those who wants a hafu [half Japanese or other] child.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't Asian chicks only like really pale skin? Don't worry bro I'm in the same position.. I'm white but have some mediterranean in me.. So I have a slight tan. Hey we do better in warmer climates 😉 The beach is ours.

Yes but the asia. Girls ar just to cute ;3

True. It's not impossible. If you can get a lot of money than it's more than likely.

What Girls Said 13

• If a girl likes you then I don't think she will consider your French or Arab. She will like you for who you are and based on your personality.
    I think French and Arab will make a nice combination on the look.
    And 175 cm is a good height (not bad).
    All you need is to be confident most importantly.
    Good luck for whatever your upto.

• they usually stick with their own guys, but their might be a few who are open to the idea

• half arab and half french? nice

oh and I don't know tbh I never really heard about arab from my Asian classmates

I really look like a french arab so that maybe go them ;3

• I'm Arab and my mom's cousin is married to a Fillipina , and one of my uncle's is marriage to a Japanese/Korean.
    When I lived in Saudi Arabia I saw Arab man- Asian woman couples (usually Fillipina).
    I had a half Syrian half Fillipino in my HS.

Uncles is married*

One of my favorite YouTubers is Half Palestinian Half Fillipino.
      So yeah some Asian women must be into Arab men I guess.
      But my uncle looks white though he's blonde and blue eyed so I don't know if it makes a difference.

• I don't mind honestly but I'm sure you're more likely to "woo" a southern east Asian girl more than eastern (japanese) Asian girl. Eastern Asians love those pale white skin like caucasians but they're more likely to date someone within their ethnicity or race. A few might be more open to interracial dating depending on how strict their traditions are, usually very strict.

• LOL. It amazes me how a majority of men think all Asian women look like this:

data.whicdn.com/images/17413122/original.jpg

The average Asian girl does not look like this.

Mhhh i actually know that hahahha :3 you know i have also Asian frends and classmates hahah

• No clue since i haven't had the chance to meet people from East Asia. :(

Though the first probably would be the language if they don't know English or french.

• I am east Asian not japanese and I find Arab men very desireable and attractive

• I don't think so but I don't know for sure

• It depends on the Asian girl, what attracts her, what you do to win her heart, etc.

• Generally they doesn't date outside their race (east asia) some date white guy but that's all. They don't date arab guys since they doesn't fit their beauty standard.
    Really white skin (as white as nordic people).

• stop dreaming about anime wifu they don't like arabs lol

wifu? wtf i mean are you serious? i said all types of Asians but especially japanese.
      it is like saying i like europeans girls but especially gilrs from sweden!!!

yeah serious they like own kind Asian guys or caucasian guys.
      They don't want to have anything to do with Arabs

• Do arabs like Asian women?
    I'm Asian and i don't mind arab men. They're so innocent and funny!

So it is like any other "nation"?

Of course at least for me i don't care much. If it's love, race is nothing

Ok why tf are people disliking my comment? LOL

What Guys Said 5

• I have no idea but logically some must be

• not impossible

you seem happy and relieved to mention you are not muslim

It is just that the people often say that japanese ar afraid of muslims (you know terror and all that shit )

Thank you ;3 no really thank you ;3

• Sooooo, I'm guessing you like a certain Japanese girl, right?

Not really a special one but i am adicted to Asians so i use this for the futuer :3

Hey! I guess that makes two of us. I too, like Asian women. But all Asians don't like you and I.

I'm just kidding. Not about the Asian preference but, not every Asian woman is attracted to Arab guys; And not every Asian woman is unattracted to Arab guys. So to sum it up, if she doesn't like you, then move on. You might find another woman that'll show so interest

Waht it is like to be an asian? I mean do i habe more game or do Asians have more. And thank you by the way. ;3

• Are girls are disgusting. They're for the weak and incapable, those with no caliber and gonads to talk to white women.

• No idea, honestly what they would prefer, and least like