Why WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS?

This guy I have a crush on came with my male friend to visit my boss at work (they are building my boss's house). My crush came to my office and we were alone, and he complimented my name, and asked about my favorite store- then asked me if I had plans on Halloween Saturday. I said "no plans", so he invited me to a party he is hosting and asked to add me on facebook and i added him.
Today, I noticed that he not only deleted me off of fb but also blocked me. WHY?

What Guys Said 1

• Your guess is as good as anyones. I could list off 10 reasons, and they are all probably wrong. If you really want to know you have to ask him, or just move on and forget it.

I don't have his phone #, and he blocked me so I can't message him...
      Maybe my best mate said something, but I just don't understand what went wrong!

I feel like my best mate could have said something...
      or maybe its because my ex still has a photo of us on his fb (cause he hasn't been on to change it)... either way- if you like a girl you wouldn't block her without asking her to clarify... right?

Yeah I mean I can tell you one thing is that guys don't seem to do anything that makes much rational sense half the time lol. I guess I'm a little lost since I only use facebook for my business and never talk to anyone, or post on walls on there. I keep it open to the public for business stuff so all my ridiculous social media goes on snapchat. However thats beside the point. If I want to stay in touch with a girl I'm always going to get her phone number, and text her mine right away on the spot. That's just me though.

What Girls Said 1

• That's very odd. Do you have any strong political or religiously biased opinions on your FB?
    I would message him ask if he's still having the party and why he blocked you.

Maybe my best mate said something, but I don't have anything on there aside from cute puppy videos :(

Unless it's just a big intake/misunderstanding. But you're right, going to the party wouldn't be appropriate.
      Hopefully you can speak to him and get it understood. AND tell me what happens😊

Thank you so much! You're great :)