MY CRUSH BLEW ME OFF?

This guy I have a crush on came with my male friend to visit my boss at work (they are building my boss's house). My crush came to my office and we were alone, and he complimented my name, and asked about my favorite store- then asked me if I had plans on Halloween Saturday. I said "no plans", so he invited me to a party he is hosting and asked to add me on facebook and i added him.
Today, I noticed that he not only deleted me off of fb but also blocked me. WHY would he act like that?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Playing with you because he thinks your desperate. dw girl, other fish in the sea.

• who knows.. ask him

• Maybe because he was expecting you to ask him more information in regard to the party. But when he saw that you were not interested, he decided to delete you. I don't get why he blocked you, but whatever... some people have the tendency to overreact.