Do guys like it when their girlfriend is drunk?

My ex used to always pressure me into drinking because he thought I would have sex with him more easily. (Honestly, if I did drink, I'd get really sleepy and pass out but, he said he'd still try having sex with me.)

Other guys I've talked to hate it when their girlfriend gets drunk. They think it's annoying because they have to watch out for her and refuse to have sex with her until she's sober.

So, my question is: Do guys like when their girlfriend get's drunk, yes, or no?

• Yes, bring on more alcohol!
  • No, it's annoying.
  • Depends. Please comment.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's pleasant and funny, it's great.

If your girlfriend gets drunk and locks herself in the bathroom crying about something indistinct while a line of people with full bladders forms outside, then she throws up, and then passes out and you—her boyfriend—need to enlist the help of your host (who is also drunk) to get into the bathroom some other way, and when you do you find her with her hair in the toilet with all her unflushed vomit and it's on you to get her home and cleaned up, yes, that borders on annoying.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't like it when anyone is drunk to be honest.

This may make me sound like some kind of conservative or like, an old man but fuck it. I think it's stupid and reckless.

You literally lose control of your brain. That's like... dangerous. Like, "I have lost control over the very thing that separates me from a common animal" kind of dangerous. You lose coordination, common sense, intellect, control, and even in many cases, consciousness. All the things that can be a complete recipe for disaster, even IF you're under the supervision of people you trust.

The only thing that I find even more foolish than getting drunk, is when people are dumb enough to blame the bottle for their accidents and their mistakes while drunk, like somehow it suddenly stopped being an inanimate object and it was able to force itself down your throat.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Thank you for speaking the truth! It is very off-putting to see somebody behave in a manner where they cannot control themselves. Don't worry this is nothing about being conservative. This is common sense. And most people don't have that sadly.

• It's a huge turnoff for me. Seeing a woman drunk just one time is close to an instant deal breaker. She'd have to do some real convincing that it was a one time thing to make me consider having anything to do with her. Same with drugs.

• It depends on the woman. Some women really let go during sex when drunk and are a riot to fuck. Others shut down and I find I would rather masturbate in a different room than have sex with them when they are drunk.

• Depends. I understand how drinking MAY make some girls more likely to have sex. But I don't want a woman to regret it in the morning. Plus I don't drink anyway so it's not fair for her to drink if I won't.

• That's kinda rape-y... And no. I don't wanna have to play drunk babysitter 😑. It's fun sometimes, and with other people, but beyond obnoxious by myself

• A little drunk is fine and can make it easier to feel comfortable with sexual stuff that might otherwise cause anxiety. But sloppy drunk is never good.

• No... well for curiosity reasons like the first time we drink together to see what kind of drunk she is lol other than that no.

• Not really but that works both ways im sure, normally its either one or the other thats drunk and the sober one genrally is not in the spirit lets say, the who;e idea of having a few drinks is to relax but if with partner its so hard to do that and thats where conflict occurs in my opinion

• only if he's a rapist

• not uncontrollable drunk, personally I don't think either person should get to that point but it's fine to be kind of drunk or else yeah it does get annoying

• Depends on her behavior. Affectionate and friendly, sure. Bitter angry psycho, hells no!

• Depends

• depends how drunk they are haha

• Seems like it'd be fun occasionally

• im single but i wouldn't like it

• NO i dont Id prefer she was sober.

• No...

• If a girl is drunk then I feel compelled as a decent human being that is my responsibility to get her in a safe place and insure that she wakes up unharmed. If I'm doing this is can't get drunk myself l.

• My ex was "dead fish" in bed, but when she'd drink some she became more active so I liked it.

• I wouldn't date a girl if one of her recreations is alcohol intoxication. It's annoying, for me in the town I live in, how many girls I find attractive who turn out to be into that stuff (as well as cigarettes and pot).

What Girls Said 4

• Lmao guys like it it's easier to nail a drunk girl I'm actually dying at these bs poll results.

• Well the only reason my boyfriend wants me drunk is because he's curious, he wants to know how I act. Other than that he wouldn't care if I was drunk. He knows me well enough to know when I start drinking a lot it means something is wrong and I'm stressing out.

• Tipsy can be fun I think because usually people are more adventurous and fun. Being drunk is totally different. Some people get super emotional, rowdy, obnoxious, lose their filter, etc. It can get you into a lot of trouble and personally it isn't attractive to me. PLUS PLUS PLUS a decent guy would not feel comfortable having sex with a drunk girl and that isn't fun soooo yeah try to stay within the sober to tipsy range.

• It really depends on how much they drink.