How often do you find the opposite sex checking you out?

1mo more replies

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kind of neurotic.

If someone passes by me, be they male or female, and their eyes happen to pass on me, the first thing I think of is:

"Are they actually checking me out? Or is that my subconscious mind creating a false reality in my brain that is somehow trying to convince my conscious mind that they were checking me out?"

So like, because I can't entirely trust my brain, due to the fact that we paint our own reality and see things the way we WISH to see them and not for how they actually ARE, I kind of just react go like this:

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../b01.png

What Girls Said 13

• Every time I walk into a Starbucks, walk down the street, buying shower curtains at target, building a house for charity work or scuba diving... basically if I'm
    Breathing and in public it's happening. You didn't say they guy who was checking me out had to be attractive? I should probably add that the majority of men staring are 50+.

well I'm average looking so not that much. But it doesn't bother me. Some people are just born with good looks so they get a lot of attention, that's just the way life works unfortunately.

Haha i know right foolish me lol.

• Rarely because I'm never paying attention.
    And if I'm out looking nice, 99% chance I'm with my boyfriend. So I don't know if guys check out girls when they're out with someone lol.

Trying to play "hard to get" aka stoicism?

@Yoloxt23 what? no lmao. I'm taken and happy. i don't really pay attention to other guys lol.

"So I don't know if guys check out girls when they're out with someone lol. "

Sometimes I do, when I feel like playing with fire :D

• Uhh never? Ya. Never when I see someone looking at me. I think 2 things. I've either 1) dropped something. Because I'm klutzy or 2) I'm making a fool out of myself. Sooo there ya go.

• I've never had anyone from the opposite sex checking me out.

• only when i look like a hobo ( no make up , hair in ponytail )

• Pretty often.

• Just anytime I look I notice someone somewhere doing it

• Never haha

• More often than I would want them to.

• Once in a while. (And they tend to mostly be impressed by my legs, for some reason...)

• Never. Unless I'm drunk, then I start noticing men checking me out - obviously for the wrong reason though.

• Every day yo

• all the time, or maybe I'm just paranoid 😂

What Guys Said 8

• Occassionally. Not a lot. Every now and then I'll notice a chick staring at me in a non-just-friendly way. Sometimes groups of not-very-attractive women doing that whisper thing and staring and smiling. I just ignore them. I like to think I've become pretty good at figuring out other people. So I can usually tell when they're interested and when they're not.

Though, last year, I was at the store in the late evening, and this girl in very short shorts was like stalking me in the store. Everywhere i went. I tested by going to the other side of the store and back and she was attempting to nonchalantly follow me. So I walk over to the fruit to check out some delicious fuji apples, and there she is. Right on the other side. So I walk along the barrier to the corner, and she does the same after a pause. She just straight up walks right up to me, like, within 4 feet, no barrier, turns around, bends right over, giving me a more than full picture of her butt, in those short shorts. She then stands up after a good one, two, three, turns back towards me, wuthout eye contact, then walks away in a huff. I'm like... never had that happen before...

• they dont even look my way.. i better check if im like diseased or something

• Well I'm average looking so not that much, But I don't care. Some people are just born with good looks so they get a lot of the attention, that's just the way life is unfornately.

• I couldn't even estimate.

• Often but never by the ones I'd most like to be checked by lol.

• I doubt anyone would

• not very often, but meh, i don't care.

• sometimes i guess
    not sure
    i rarely leave my place lol