Would girls have a problem with dating a 6'3 guy? As in would you mind the possible difficulties like stretching to kiss?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have a problem with it. I'm 5'2 and my boyfriend is 6'0 and even we have difficulties with him being 10 inches taller than I am, like we can't kiss if we're both standing up unless I stand on something or he bends down very far :P I'm not so sure I'd want to date someone any taller than that.

What Girls Said 8

• It's fine for me because I'm 5'10" myself so not that much shorter, if I wear heels I might be about the same height with him actually :P I wouldn't date much taller than that though

• My boyfriend is 6'3 and I'm 4'11 haha I love stretching up to him just to kiss him. Or sometimes he would just pick me up.

• I'm 5'9, it won't be much of a stretch. If it's that big of an issue for you, go for women 5'7+.

• No problem

• Im 5'2" so i have to stand on a chair 😂

• Nope, it's not a problem. cuz I'm 5"11 😂😂

• he can always pick u up

• Im 6'4'' so no problems here lol :P