If a guy hasn't messaged you in two months he's not interested right?

This seems like such a dumb and obvious question but we left things in such a weird way that a part of me still feels like he will message me. Not that I haven't gone out and started dating other guys but the thing is... things were really good between us and then I left for school in another city and we just never spoke about "us" or what we were. Is it possible that he still likes me? Or am I being silly?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're waiting for him to randomly message you out of the blue to initiate a conversation then you're a fucking idiot. If you want to talk to him then you'll have to take the initiative.

Otherwise he likely has a busy life and you're no longer a priority for him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but I think if he was still into you he would have contacted you, however if you haven't contacted him then he might be thinking the same thing as you!

What Guys Said 8

• I really don't want to give you false hope, but I haven't message the girl I love in over a month, we are not dating by the way, and not a day goes by That I don't think about her, why don't I just text her? Because I'm stupid haha, I don't know how close you two were, but in my case at least I wish I had it in me to go there and ask her to marry me,
    So here's what I suggest, text this person and see what happens, best of luck to you

• not really, because its obvious that your not "really" into him, due to the fact that you haven't contacted him. so guys easily take hints to rejection from a girl because its too common. and since its usually the girl who decides on the relationship, and from a guys point of view, there is no "us".
    and guys always still like a girl but when girls pull this shit we just dont know what to do, because its usually not up to the guy.

• It's possible he still likes you.

• did you message last?

• Probably or he's forgotten

• Yup dumb question, he isn't

• He's done with you. Move on.

• Yes... or he's dead...

What Girls Said 5

• I'd have deleted his number if he hadn't contacted me within a week. If he did contact me again... I'd ignore him. I'd never wait around for anyone

• he's not interested. you are beautiful, young and awesome. plenty of fish in the sea and if he doesn't like you, why would you bother holding on to that one particular fish?

• not necessarily, it may be too awkward.

• You're still within the window. Just message him and see how it goes.

• I feel like it could be possible, as in he could be feeling the same way you are too. It wouldn't hurt to talk to him first, that way you can get some assurance