He wants me to plan the date?

There's this guy I really like, and he told me he likes me too. So fast forward a few months, he asks me out to the movies. But it gets really confusing because whenever we text, he could sometimes disappear for hours and only then reply. So we were planning on where we were heading, what time, and what movie. He let me choose which movie and wherever is convenient for me, but tells me anytime is okay. I'm a little pissed off, because not only does he take a ridiculous amount of time to reply me, he expects me to plan the date. Is he actually serious about this? We are both 16, by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah most guys don't want to plan dates since our ideas r very different, but u should just pick something simple like pizza then a movie, hut not a complete chick flick because then guys expect sex afterwards

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably isn't aware that girls like a mans commitment and wants them to put some time and effort into your relationship

What Guys Said 2

• If he really loves you he will be delighted to sit and stare at you while your hair is blowing in the wind freely

• Your age says your 18/24

What Girls Said 0