Why hasn't she responded back? What are some reasons why this girl wouldn't text back?

So i met this girl through a mutual friend. we started talking on facebook and texted for a while until after 4 weeks of messaging i asked her to hang out in person. We did and we definitely had a lot of fun together. we flirted, made plans for the next week, definitely all the good signs of a first date. I then planned something for us and her friends to do the following week, and so i met up with her and her friends and had a good time at like a group event.

The amount of texting/messaging definitely died down the past 2 weeks. Not sure if there is nothing else to talk about or is it because she started to see me in person. And the other night I responded something long to a long text she sent and she hasn't responded yet. Starting to wonder why she hasn't texted back yet. We literally texted each other every single day and she would always respond at least within a 24 hour period.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she has what I Call on Here, dear, as These... Cold Duck Feet and now she is Distancing herself.
    With this 'Long Text,' she may have Gotten a bit Chilly Now Somehow, and Waddled back into her Mysterious Murky waters.
    Things may have Gone a bit to Fast for her and now she is Having this Change of Heart and in her Head and is Avoiding telling you.
    Try and Save the day. Text her and tell her that if you have Said anything to Offend her or have been Going to quick, you would Like to Talk about it.
    After that, if Nothing, or Maybe a little Something, that Still isn't Right.. No more Fight. Walk away.
    I do some Red Flags though Waving.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• For whatever reason, she is either not that into you, or thinks you are not that into her.
    e. g You have 1 date, then you organise a group event, then you've organised.. what? A second date? It's been 2 weeks since the group event. Have you guys dated any in the last 2 weeks?

• They are scared, they think you may be judgmental, they are shy, they are busy or they just are not interested. Mix them up if you want.