Okay let's be honest men?

Single mothers with 1,2,3 or more kids and you know of them, you try talking to her is it to get into her pants, play daddy role to build yourself up, or truly care and want to get to know her to date, maybe build something serious even though you know children are involved.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. Could be anything. I personally don't want to date single mothers but I'll be very honest and upfront from the beginning. I won't play games or lead you on. I don't have anything against kids but I don't want to raise any that aren't my own. Also kids take up a lot of the mothers time so I question how much that leaves for me/us. Kids aren't an automatic deal breaker but close. Once I find that out I have to look at myself and figure out how much I truly like her and want to be with her because I don't want to hurt her or the kid (s).

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the same for everyone, but there are many men that they would consider it a turn off. I think it's because they don't want to feel forced to care for someone else's child.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm personally not interested in them, no matter their body/face. If I flirt with them it's because they are attractive and I feel like practicing. I won't seriously lead her on though.

• I wouldn't date a single mom until I'm at the age where I'm ready to have kids of my own. So, not until I'm at least in my 30s.

• I would never date a woman with kids. But that's just me...

If you told him you have x amount of kids and decided to stick around then maybe he is trying to build a relationship with you. If he's also making an effort with the kids as well, then yeah, i'd say he's pretty serious about the whole thing

Of course everyone is different. My step dad for example has been with my mother for 17 years. She has 5 kids and he has none. Her tubes we're tide by time they met and he just didn't want kids anyways but didn't mind us being around. He's a great man I respect him but I never looked at him like he was my father my father is also active in my life, my best friend and my everything be could never be replaced and my step father never tried to. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

• I never been bothered like that. Was together with a lady who had a kid, only sincere naturally, I truly cared and so on, but what no doubt pissed me off a lot was how she used her own kid to try and manipulate me, which jeez. I wouldn't be suprised if thats a common thing too really. Using their kid as an excuse, shield, guilt trips etc. Behave like a shitty person, "think of the children" if dosent go her way. She misses you after behaving like a shitty person "My kid misses you, I worry about him, you should come and see him" etc. Either way, it can no doubt be a much more problematic relationship beside the obvious reasons, can certainly get why some people dont wanna deal with that.

That's horrible, but my now boyfriend always tells me we're getting married and if I ever leave him my kids will always ask for him.. And throw that in my face because he is definitely favored over me when it comes to mine, he's been around since they were babies they call him dad and their dad.. Dad as well which doesn't bother my ex. My ex on the other hand uses my kids to make women feel guilty to date him im sure he throws around the most insane lies but that's none of my business who knows really. I just see where you're coming from and that's all around WRONG. I would hope that's not common sorry you're dealing with it I know the amount of love you must have and that's not fair to you at all.

• if i wanted kids i would make them myself.

• What kind of lunatic dates single moms?

• Single mother? Not happening.

• truly care, and date her and show her full respect

• i wouldn't involve myself with a woman if i didn't wanna marry her.

• That's not even a question. And no I wouldn't. Why date a single parent when there are way more chicks my age who haven't gotten knocked up?

• pants

• Depends on the guy but me personally wouldn't take it to seriously because being a step dad is a living nightmare

I'm curious to know I'm personally not a single mother I have children, they also have a step dad. No drama with my ex and he's also got a girlfriend. I was wondering because many many men have tried talking to me and dating when I was single with two children and its the main reason of why women won't leave domestic, violent or cheating relationships with men they have a child or children with because they're now useless to any god or decent who wants you! You have kids? Mite as well stay that's the mind set. Tons of men did try and date me so I'm shocked to hear the opinions here today.

Free time is the huge down fall. Major one for me. Always rushing through a day can be a serious headache. Or having to skip meals, or scarf them down because you hear your baby waking and know your chance for eating is gone, not being able to finish cleaning the house because you're getting off work to grab one from school and then rush to the store come home cook bathe your kids by time you're down with everything you hardly have time to shower let alone clean your whole house so I can see the dating issue for guys it can get hectic and that's the only negative for me lol

Yeah I agree, thanks for the conversation.

• I wouldn't date a woman with kids.

• I think the more important question is ''whose the idiot trying to chat up a single Mom?

• Get in her pants. I have zero intention of playing daddy to some kids I don't know

• Just to give her a 4.

What Girls Said 0