Would you rather date a Feminist or single Mom/Dad?

Third wave Feminist/SJW

VS.

Divorced single parent

What would you choose?

• Feminist
    20% (10)14% (11)17% (21)Vote
  • Single parent
    34% (17)41% (31)38% (48)Vote
  • Neither, they are equally shitty
    26% (13)34% (26)31% (39)Vote
  • Both, they are equally good
    20% (10)11% (8)14% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose single parent because there has never been anything more pathetic then a male feminist and there probably never will be.

2|5
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The feminists ruined life for men and misguided many women who had no problems with the way things were years ago. They left men questioning what is okay and not okay when dealing with women. Chivalry went out the window because a man wasn't and still isn't sure if he should open a door or pull out her chair. Feminists said that is demeaning to a woman because she is fully able to pull out her own chair. I' still do these things for women and I don't give a damn if they don't like it. I'm only being a gentleman witch is something women used to love and many still do.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Single parent

0|1
    0|0
  • Single parents are just like any other parent but, they're doing double duty. I respect them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date a single dad

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand people. Feminism is just believing in equality of genders. why would I want a child over someone who believes in something that should just be a given?

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I don't know what 3rd wave is... but I'm referring to a classic feminist

• 1mo

Lol, okay so I watched that video down below and now I understand. If I were to be with someone like that I think I'd need duct tape 😂 pretty extreme and rather stupid

• 1mo

Oh my god, those women are crazy. Lol'd at the men's reactions. Just in shock. Hahaha

• Neither...

0|1
    0|0
  • Single parent because I've never seen a third wave feminist I found attraxtive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Third wave? Fuck that shit. Gimme the kid without having to have labor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather stay single than date a male feminist

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Single parent easily. They are usually a bit more mature and I can respect that.

0|1
    0|0
  • That like asking if I'd rather date a rapist or a child molester.. Both suck, but a kid is involved in one of them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is the feminist an extremist (which I assume you meant) ?

Nah, I rather stay single. I want healthy, working relationships, not homewreckers.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

well it seems like people have varying opinions of what a Third Wave Feminist or SJW is so I kinda left it open for the reader to fill that in with their opinion.

I personally don't like Third Wave Feminism but I was trying to keep my bias out of the question as much as I could.

• 1mo

I don't know much about third wave feminism. All I know is, that any culture has it's extremists. It's the extremists, that I cannot stand.

• I can't believe you're categorizing me, a widowed Dad with feminists. What's the correlation? Is there a stigma attached to being a single parent?

0|0
    0|0
  • Single divorced parent. I'm glad you defined what type of feminist, since I was going to ask.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've met a single parent before she was cool tho I wanted to date her lol

0|1
    0|0
  • What does a third wave feminist entail?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with feminists, I support the cause. Why wouldn't anyone?

1|0
    1|1
  • I'd rather become a monk

0|2
    0|0
  • Single parents sounds 10 times better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd date a single mom or a single dad before a feminist lol

0|0
    0|0
  • single.

sjw's are fucking cancer

0|1
    0|0
  • I rather date single mom than feminist

0|0
    0|0
  • Both could be good or shitty...

0|1
    0|0
  • Single parent, third wave feminists are disgusting human beings.

0|0
    0|0