I'm a bisexual girl with a serious boyfriend, but I'm curious about what being sexual with a woman would be like. Can I experiment without cheating?

I'm a 22 year old bisexual girl. I've been dating my boyfriend since I was 18. I had one kind of boyfriend before him, but nothing other than that. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I love my boyfriend deeply. We are living together and I love living with him. I could go on with some gushy explanation, but I'll keep it short and say he's the best thing that ever happened to me, I love him, and I want to be with him forever.
That being said I've only ever had sex with my boyfriend. I kind of sort of did a few things with one guy before him, but it didn't go that far. I've never ever been with a woman. Sometimes I feel sexual desires for certain women and I want to experiment.
I feel super guilty about this. I love my boyfriend as much as I will ever love anyone. It would be stupid for me to do anything to damage our relationship. I kind of hinted my feelings to him, and he essentially told me if anyone is going to give me sexual pleasure he feels it should be him, which I totally get.
Is there any way I can experiment with women without damaging our relationship? If there isn't I don't want to do it, but I would like to try a little something with a woman.
Is it bad that i feel that way? Should I just let all of that desire go and put it on my boyfriend. I mean, he's actually really good in bed. It's not that the sex isn't great (I guess I don't know anything else, but from what I can tell it's great). I'm just curious what a woman would be like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask you boyfriend if he says yes then do it otherwise forget it... Cause otherwise if you do it it will be cheating...

He might be up for a threesome..!

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you considered a threesime to experiment? Then he can get some new pleasure while still being with you and you can explore your bi desires.

What Guys Said 6

• its not with the risk of loosing this guy, dont let any feminist bisexual tell you other wise because they want what you have as well. but no i would no risk it if he has not hinted he doesn't want it.

• Cheating is cheating - independent of the gender of the person you cheat with.

• You can ask for his permission, don't hint, but ask.

• No you can't experiment with a woman whilst in a relationship with your boyfriend unless he gives you permission to do it. I personally think asking him is a bad idea because he could take it as you losing interest in him.

• Just talk to your boyfriend. He's only one who can tell you what he would consider that.

• you dont deserve this guy~

What Girls Said 0