Do I choose or let it settle itself out?

My boyfriend who I really really like, make even love but I'm to scared to tell him. We are long distance for now, and then just these past few days my ex came into the pic. And usually with an ex I say goodbye, because there's a reason I'm not with them. But there was a mix up of information, :/ and in my head I know I don't have feelings but I keep thinking what if.. what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• take it rom someone who knows-you've wasted enough time out of fear... act.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Clearly you need to decide who you want more

• You're torn because your ex is here and your boyfriend is not. I think u need someone in your life meaning local not LDR. the ex isn't the answer but you may need to decide if you really do love the ldr.

That's the thing my ex is longer distance than my boyfriend

No, it's the money issues. But I'm seeing my boyfriend in a few months. And my ex coming back into the pic, he contacted my friend to tell me to contact him again so he could explain some things

I'm sorry. I just don't understand how people can call each other boyfriend/girlfriend having never met. Those are pen pals. You need intimacy, touching to have that kind of relationship. In your situation, keep talking to them both without labels. If one of them actually comes to visit, takes you in a date and you enjoy his actual in person company, then gave the discussion to label your relationship. Until then, you are all single and free to explore whatever makes you happy.