I feel so invisible?

Boys don't even look at me. I was walking home and I literally pulled down my shirt and still no one gives af. I dont over do make up, I'm not fat like wtf. There's bond to at least be one guy in real life that thinks I'm attractive. I've never kissed, I've never been on a date, the one time I was ever approached by a guy was a random hobo on the street clearly way older than me who literally threw up right next to me and asked me what my age was. Wtf. Am I just not good enough to not be lonely. Yes I am lonely. I try to even socialize with my extended family and talk to them but I'll never click with anyone. I enjoy being isolated but of course sometimes I get lonely. Why not get a boyfriend? Problem is no matter what I try I'm too awkward for this dating shit. I've even watched Mathew hussey, I still can't manage to attract a guy. And I don't want to long distance date because let's face it no one takes that stuff seriously and it's not real. I think I'm forever alone, a loser. I want to date someone but but obviously I don't know how or I'm just literally a lone wolf, like I'm not even supposed to be with anyone. Maybe I'm just not pretty enough.
Ugh fuck this why am I even writing this im just gonna cut.

Most Helpful Guy

• well we can't see a pic of you , but society is so fucked up that we have to go through such bizarre rituals to mate or meet a partner. it seems to be on this site that half the people find it as easy as falling off a log and half the people seem to find it easier to become fluent in swahili than get even one date. im in your camp yet there is really not much help and therapy available for this. im sure you are a nice person yet in the perverse world of dating (i do not use this word lightly) skills and saying the right thing at the right time , even to the point of being mendacious win the day every time. if a girl on a dating site said these are my good things these are my bad things id say if i liked the girl ok the and stuff isn't a big deal to me, and try to move things along. yet we are told that we should conceal any bad baggage. a pity there isn't a site for those of us who wish to honest and candid and find our other half. i hate to say this but reading up on how those who are successful , often with bogus self representation , is the best bet in a bad world here.

What Guys Said 6

• I understand how you feel. I sort of went through that from last half of college-my previous job and still worry about my future (marriage-wise) occasionally. But, the tides have changed.

While it is unavoidable to assess this based on appearance, there may be more to it and, (going through your questions) yes, "Just be confident!" in and of itself is bullocks. While I know very little of you, the stench of defeat all around you seems transmitted in your writing. "Just be confident!" won't work if you hate yourself, so improving your appearance won't attract people if you act like you have "loser" written on your face.

Perhaps, you should temporarily suspend your "catch a guy" campaign for a 1-year self-improvement campaign to target the things you hate about yourself and systematically fix them, one by one. Then, as you conquer your goals and present an ever-improving, better you, the stench/writing will fade off and people will begin to see your good points.

• the problem is, girls keep thinking guys have to do everything and approach. seriously, girls gotta quit assuming that guys have to do that, because guys are commonly rejected and taught that girls hate guys. so were not going to approach girls or show interest anyways. girls gotta start approaching guys she likes herself.

But when I do approach, he doesn't give a fuck. See the issue here?

He was only 19?

that doesn't matter, i was rejected younger than that.

• hang in there...

I'm 29 and I have no luck in dating as well.

Also you're only 16 so your dating pool is limited to your age range. Maybe just enjoy being young for now.

• ? you pulled down your skirt? Honestly if you were that desperate for attention. I would not give it to you. Freshmin in college often wear tiny skirts rush up the stairs and slowly walk in front of guys so they guys will see their panties. It is a total put off for a girl that you don't know to do that.
    Start going for guys that you like. Don't wait for them to approach you. Men should not be the ones in class always being the first to say hi. Go a head say hi introduce yourself to a cute guy and see where it goes. Getting a boyfreind won't make you happy. In fact if it ends badly or he is a bad guy it will make you feel worse about yourself. You enjoy being Isolated try to connect with others that like that also. When someone sees you alone often they just pass you by cause they don't want to bug you.

Shit* :|

I can't you have private massaging your going to have to message me first.

• I was gonna say "PM me if you want to vent" but I'm not XPER level 2. Got a Kik?

• Welcome to what most men live life as. Alone, no one giving a fuck about them and feeling invisible by members of the opposite sex.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok first off you don't need to be in a relationship to be happy. Trust me if it's too forced it will only end quickly. Also relationships are a drag. Im just like you im forever alone and don't attract many guys, but im content with my life. You don't need other people, just go read a book or have pets. Sometimes having at least one decent friend is enough.

• Sounds like you just have a bad attitude and you just randomly pulled your shirt up? Wtf seek help