Girls, would you date a fat guy? If no, could you explain why?

• Yes
    72% (13)
  • No
    28% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the thing: it all depends. I have nothing against big boys: some I find extremely attractive, and then some not so much. But it's just like with anything else: are you a big guy with a loving, kind personality? Or are you a big pig? It truly does matter. But if someone writes you off because you're big, don't worry about it. You want someone who is attracted to you, and there will be.

What Girls Said 7

• No because I'm not fat myself lol, meaning I'm an active person with a healthy lifestyle so I'd like to date another active person with the same lifestyle, I want someone who can go on a run or rock climbing with me without dying within the first 10 minutes...

* it's also just not physically attractive to me at all

• Like how fat? Obese probably not but I like tall chunky men. They make good pillows and make me feel protected.

• No.
    I want to date someone who is in shape and healthy.
    I'm not attracted to fat people and it shows are lifestyles are too different.

• Within reason, yes.

• Ok so if you're fat and you think you can get a hot girl you better make it up with a great personality or sense of humor, because i like guys who are funny fat or hot

• No, I would not. I have no reason to compromise on something like that.

• No because I'm not attracted to fat guys.