While with my fiancé, I saw my ex crush from 6 years ago. I don't have feelings for him anymore, but I'm not comfortable with these emotions?

I was at a restaurant with my fiancé (we've been dating for a year and I'm completely in love), and I saw an old crush. My feelings at the time (6 years ago) were very very strong, but he led me on and humiliated me. I don't want anything to do with him and I don't have any desire to really speak to him, so why am I feeling so strange after seeing him? I was proud to be seen with my very attractive fiancé whom I love, and it sort of felt good to be able to show off a little bit, but I have this weird feeling in my gut that I can't shake. Why is that? And what should I do about it? Because I truly don't want my thoughts and feelings to be filled with an ex crush; I truly only want my thoughts and love to be for my loving man.

What Guys Said 2

• You were still physically attracted to your ex, so now you feel guilty about it. If you didn't allow yourself to be consumed by guilt, you would've forgotten about the encounter by now. Simply put: stop stressing about it, because the more you think about it, the more you will think about HIM. Just treat it like it was nothing and move on.

• Move on and no matter how hard stop thinking about your ex.. Simple... Otherwise you are a hoe

What Girls Said 1

• This isn't good. You're 20 and you're being affected this strongly by seeing a guy you were crushing on when you were basically a kid? I don't what those feelings are but I hope they're just something along the lines being annoyed at seeing a guy who was a dick to you back in the day.