Am I a gold digger cuz I ain't messing with no broke nigga?

I only date men who are financially stable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating men whose lives are in order makes you wise. One measure of a life in order is being financially stable.

I wouldn't think of you as a gold digger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yo I'm the same way you prob are a gold digger but that's cool

What Guys Said 7

• Is it sad how I find it sad how many people didn't even get the reference? 😒

• only if you want his money or gifts or shit. thats like worse than prostitution.

• Are you a scrub or with TLC?

• jesus, I hate that "nigga" talk -.- its so stupid

• No. J

Gah! Stupid phone. Just because you want a financially stable guy doesn't make you a gold digger. You'd have to be much worse to be that.

• She steal me money 👅

• Not a gold digger. You are looking for a responsible person. IF you expect him to buy you stuff all then time, THEN you are a gold digger. I only dated one woman who had no job and that didn't last long at all.

What Girls Said 3

• No that doesn't make you a gold digger. I think you're a gold digger if you're a leech taking profit from his success

• Your entitled to your own preference.

• As long as there are rich/financially stable guys who are interested in you and you aren't forcing them to date you through blackmail or something like that, I don't see the problem.