I am proud to be a virgin. Can you stop me from feeling pride?

calling me snotty snobby arrogant has never worked. Calling me undersired and ugly doesn't work either cause I am chased a lot and asked out a lot

• yes (comment how)
    0% (0)17% (2)9% (2)Vote
  • no
    100% (10)83% (10)91% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm indifferent. But I do think virgins get picked on, teased, poked fun at or made fun of, or even harassed or bullied more frequently than those that are not virgins. Maybe one day all that shit will become less or taken more seriously so no one would dare to fuck with and harass somebody else all just because they are a virgin. Until then.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a virgin is something to be proud of! I'm a virgin and ain't no one gonna take us down. Virgin pride ftw.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really feel motivated to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um good for you. A girl can still be a virgin but have her asshole plowed by 100+ guys, since you know anal doesn't count as sex. Plus the so called "Virgins" tend to be most "Loose" woman out there in good time.

So stop with this delusional crap and go have fun, life is fucking short.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

My ass is a virgin too

• Do u want a medal?

0|0
    0|0
  • meh, i just don't know any guy who's impressed by a girl who's held her virginity past like 17

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What do they tell about her?

• Delusional.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. However, just don't do what I did

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Why would any of us care if you are a virgin and proud? I'm not one and happy too... why would it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? If you feel so proud then why tell us? If you don't let anyone stop u feeling "proud" XD. Then who cares! Hahaha XD

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lots of people care. That is disturbing

• Why would anyone care? Congratulations you've never had sex... Why are you making it sound like it's an accomplishment? It's actually kinda the opposite, it's something you haven't done.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Having sex is an accomplishment? Lmfao

• Show All
    • 1mo

Still don't see how it's something to be all high and mighty about it... I'm a virgin you don't here me talking stuff like this.

• 1mo

Not all virgins have the same mindset. And being a virgin at your age is very natural not unlikely