Favourite things about your relationship status?

Just say what you like about you status, for example I'm single and I like that I have more freedom, no one who depends on me like a lover and that I'm free to go for anyone I choose.

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently, that I can go out or stay in. I'm an introvert by nature and like to spend time alone when I have to and not get talked to / guilt tripped over. I'll admit, I'm not going to come across that special gal staying at home because I do want to be married.

There are days that I wonder what she'll look like... Doesn't help any that I can't tell flirting worth a damn.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm single and as of now I love it cause its stress free, drama free, get to keep my money, gas, I get to check out as many guys as I want without feeling guilty, I get free time, I get to dream about my mysterious soul mate, I get to spend time with my guy friends and other friends or family, I get the bed all for myself.

But with all that being said I still really want to find my one true love

What Guys Said 14

• I get to spend more time improving myself
    More alone time
    More time to spend chilling with my friends
    Nobody to answer to
    Less stress and worrying

• I'm out of an error, learned from it, and moving towards what I want.

cleaverlydisguised.files.wordpress.com/.../kuzco-dance.gif

• Freedom and no obligation.

• its just meh.

• I'm single. I get to focus more on myself and especially set myself up for a better future without a woman slowing up my progress

• I'm single, and I like the variety, instead of the boredom and the problems. I can be with whoever I want, and with as many as I want.

• I'm single and I like the freedom right now.

• Bed to myself I can do whatever I want. Whenever I want.

• The best thing about being single compared with being attached is the free time. You can actually do things.

• I'm kind of spoiled for choice which is both good and bad.

• To be single is better than other relationship status..

• I don't have a crazy possessive bitch trying to control who I talk to

• "i have more freedom", is just an excuse to say "im a slut"

And "anonymous" is just a ways to be an assewhole but stay hidden because your a coward

@KTY897 The consequence is non other that you get pissed off, if you choose to.

Moreover, who do you think would spend their time pulling random stranger's leg on the Internet?

metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/zone.gif

Lol no it doesn't. I said I have freedom I haven't slept with anyone since my last relationship. Freedom means you are free to do whatever the fuck you want to. It does not mean a person is a slut.

What Girls Said 17

• I like dating because I have someone to talk to and someone to take me places.

• I'm in a relationship and very happy I have someone outside of my family who loves me for who I am and is my best friend. I like being committed to someone and having them commit to me.

• I'm single, I'm glad I don't have to care about someone's preferences over my own or worrying about whether he's the right person for me.

• I'm in a long term committed relationship and I like that I have someone who loves me unconditionally and I always have someone to hang out with.

• Single and ready to mingle!! It just means I get to meet more people in a city where I know practically no one, sure at times I miss my exes but I enjoyed my life when dating and I enjoy it now.

• Freedom.

• I dont have to worry about relationship problem. I can just work on my self without the extra stress

• 1|0
  • I'm single and yeah I guess it's cool

• it means i've finally moved on from the past and have complete freedom seeking greener pastures

• I'm in a relationship, I like having someone to come home to and to cuddle with.

• Saving money on dates.
    No worries about being cheated on.
    I can flirt with 100's of boys <3

• I enjoy being single because my options are open to endless possibilities

• I'm single and I'm happy that I get to spend time with whoever I want when I want.

• I'm engaged and love that I always have a friend and lover to hang out with.

• Knowing that he's there waiting for me

• I love having someone with me who's in love with me and treats me right because I feel special and I can't wait to get married to my love 😍 <3 ^^