Girls, Girls : What kind of guys do you fall in love?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess if I had a "type" it would be someone who stays very calm and collected, someone who isn't afraid to take risks but also calculates, is very good at math + science, is very formal and elegant but curses sometimes, someone who is kind but also doesn't take crap from anyone !! also physically strong but not too strong. someone who understand my weird emotions and doesn't judge me!

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly as long he accepts me for who I am and doesn't want me to change, someone that will love me even though I'm overweight for my height. Someone's that doesn't care that I don't wear makeup and rather wear a t-shirt and sweatpants instead of dressing up.

• Guys that have the same mind set as me, we share similar values and have goals in life. Self confidence is a must for me, I know it's horrible but it's a pet peeve of mine when people are so insecure about themselves and they are no longer high school age of younger. (I know people can't always help it but I suppose I'm just a heartless asshole)

You just have your own point of view... No problem.

• guys who understand me and don't act like i have no say in the relationship. *cough* GaG blue anon who was totally sexist *cough*
    guys who are shorter than 6' but not too short because I'm a shorty
    also guys who are funny but at the same time aren't bullies
    there's a lot more...

• The shy sensitive guy

• ones who are honest, and don't play games

• A guy thats respects you and treats you like a lady, a guy that doesn't lie to you and is sweet, someone who loves you for who you are and not because you are rich, pretty, cute etc

• a guy who matches me who listenes to me and likes me for me... respects me... and the other way around I need to like him and his personality... I would look at the small things

• Guys who are rich