Girls, After dating my girlfriend for 5 months now and my birthday a couple weeks away. She didn't know my birthday. Do you know your boyfriends bday?

How long does it take you to remember your boyfriends birthday.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she should know your birthday... maybe she's just not good with birthdays though and she's not pourpously forgetting... or she's just acting like she doesn't know your birthday to surprise you...
    I would have remembered its a basic thing u need to know...

What Girls Said 3

• I know my crushes bday, and was the first to wish him happy bday at midnight on his bday.

So why would she forget? I mean is she just wanting me to not like her? I would rather be told just to leave then just get treated that way that's mean.

I'm not sure, maybe she just lost track of dates or things like that aren't on the top of her list of important things. I was with someone for 6 and 1/2 years and he only remembered mine twice. Some people aren't good at remembering, he was very self involved so I never expected him to remember things like that.

• Did you tell her?

Yes I did first couple of months dating.

I mean, if it were that long ago and she wasn't sure if she was serious about you, I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot.

• i memorize my boyfriends birthday before we even start dating bruh. (^ยท^")