Will I ever get a girlfriend at 4 " 11?

I am 4 foot 11, 23 years old, and I've never had a girlfriend. Im not fat and not ugly, compared to other guys I've seen with guys. I've been told by several girls that I'm sweet and funny. But several l times I've asked those girls out and others and every single time they say "Sorry but you are too short." I have not met a girl that doesn't care height. I dont have high standards for women, but they have "high" standards for all men. I've been single my entire life now and I'm starting to wonder if I will be alone for ever.

1mo
I wanna say thanks for everyone's opinion and that it gives me a bit more confifence to know that there are women out there who don't use height as aa the only factor.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give up, you will find someone, I don't care about height and I'm 4"11 as well, the only reason I have dated taller guys because majority guys that asked me out are tall and never a guy that is short. For instance my boyfriend is 6"3. I never had a boyfriend that wasn't tall and never dated a guy that was the same height because I was never asked out by one.

Most Helpful Guy

• im sure some women are shorter than you man.. you'll find someone., keep your head up

There was one thay was 2 inches shorter and said I was too short

lol then you dont need a hypocrite like that.. you'll find one dude, trust me

What Girls Said 14

• I'm like 10 inches taller so I'd not go for you sorry

• 0|0

That is impressive :o

Well its still puts him at a disadvantage. He had to be exceptional in other categories to compensate for what he lacked.

This should be the answer to 75% of the guys questions here whether it's penis size, height, hair, or whatever else they decide is their ecxcuse for not meeting girls.

• aw you are cute <3

• haha wow I'm almost an entire foot taller than you
    but there should be shorter girls or girls around your height

how tall are you?

@blondfrog yeah you can do the cobra and the one where you bend forwards I forgot what it's called lol, yoga is good but keep in mind there will never be any permanent effect on your height with any of these methods

Hmm yeah that makes sense.

• of course you can lol my relatives are at least as tall as you and they have gf's so there will be no probs for you if you like ur girlfriend to be shorter than you. Maybe it depends where you live and the types of girls you're attracted to.

• You're half an inch taller than me!! Yay tiny power!!

• Find girls that are smaller than you

• Maybe you should find a girl shorter than you..

• im 5'2 ... and id have a hard time dating you, so far I've found im just not attracted to guys much shorter than about 5'6" and my current boyfriend is 6'. That being said, i know girls who don't much care about height and im sure that some girls around 5' or so would have no issue with it.

• I am 5' but I live in Sweden. So if I got a boyfriend who love me with my height, you can doo too. ;)
    Height is REALLY inrevelant shit when it comes to relationships.

• There is no one here that can tell you what your future holds or whether or not you'll be single forever. Every action, behavior, or decision you do in your life will determine your future.

• We're the same size :). I'd date you if I liked you

• I'm 5'0, even though I'm a chick all my bfs have been 6+ I just must attract tall men I don't even have a thing for height like some people who have a perfered height. Have you had a girlfriend before? I wouldn't place so much concern on your height it's not your personality..

What about a Mexican women they're very short?

Screw her! Get on dating apps, mention this stuff to women be open and honest the right one will stay

Be willing to meet hangout giver you a chance regardless of height that's so ignorant.

• How much is that in centimeters?

What Guys Said 6

• Become a jockey. Once you do, you won't have problems getting women.

• Honestly, it is possible but you are at a major disadvantage. Most women do expect the guy to be at least a few inches taller than them and you are shorter than like 90% of girls.

• 4'11 girl can get a boyfriend but a 4'11 guy cant' get a girlfriend unless you're really really lucky whihc I doubt you are, have money, or status. So yeah you're screwed. Unless you can find a girl shorter than you.

• you need to keep in mind that women generally are left with taking what they can get. They aren't the ones out there going out there for what they want in the dating world. They're usually the one standing in the corner hoping someone will approach them. i mean shit... hardly any of them can rival me where physical attractiveness is concerned without using makeup.

They're a deeply flawed creature, filled with many handicaps that take a great deal of effort on their part to compensate for. But they do a heck of a job trying to reach me, and i give them great credit for their efforts, which are worthy of recognition in the pages of time. Now as for yourself, every inch in height you lack for a woman, you have the ability to make up for it in other areas. Watch Tyrion from game of thrones. Shortest guy on tv, while also being the most popular and beloved by women.

also talk to @Archiz She has had a thing for short men ever since Hezbollah released their second edict about the divinity of short jihadis

@archiz yeah i dont like that. It's fine, we'll work on it

compromise compromise XD

• Asian girls are for you if you are not a racist
    I feel indonesian grils are shorter
    You can find it there maybe

• 4.11 ? You can still get chicks bruh just act like a man and be confident.