I just got my first kiss not too long ago and I was wondering if you could describe your first kiss?

how old were you?

Location?

and such

Most Helpful Guy

• mine was quite funny. I was like 15 she was 18 and my parents had a party. we were the only two close in age and she had somthing to drink and we started making out on my couch alone in the living room. she strattled me and we continued for an hour or two.

so I guess technically I never had a first "kiss"

What Guys Said 5

• I think I was 17. We were lying on the floor in my room and it was somewhat unexpected as I had no idea she liked me in that way (she was a friend of mine). It's so long ago I barely remember what it feels like :-/

• I was 13 in her house living room just cuddling and then out of no where I had this feeling to kiss her, so I did. Very grateful that I did too, but relationship ended the next day, ahh middle school relationships, what fun!

• It was very cute. We were both so shy. We kissed out on the street leaning against my truck. Childhood friends, now lovers.

• I was 18 just started uni and my first time in a nightclub. I was nearly drunk and this 3rd-year girl came to dance with me, so we danced for a while, until she randomly leaned in and locked lips with mine...the kiss went on for quite a long time if I remember correctly. Not exactly romantic

• February 16, 1999. I was 17 and in Computer Class, and I could care less at to who was watching. It was something I'll never forget-

What Girls Said 5

• I got my first kiss about 6 months ago, at 18 (I still am 18, going on 19 in May). My boyfriend and I met in person for the very first time after talking online for a couple of days. Lols! We were going on our first date, and we were in his car driving to the Boardwalk. We were at a stoplight, and all of a sudden, he was leaning in close to me. I started to back away, because I was surprised, and I was thinking "shouldn't you be looking at the stoplight just in case it turns green?". Anyways, it got to the point to where I couldn't back away anymore, and then I felt his lips on mine. I was frozen, and I couldn't even kiss back because I was so nervous and didn't know what to do. When he pulled away, I got so shy, and I felt myself blushing. It was nice though. :)

• technically 7th grade but it was just a little peck on the lips, but I consider my first real kiss at 16. he called me up the day before and wanted to take me out to eat. so we went out to lunch the next day and then we were at my house watching a movie. and I made a joke and looked at him to see his reaction and he just looked at me, leaned in and then we kissed :) it was perfect. I'll never forget it, it still gives me butterflies. :)

• i was 16 at a BBQ on my friends back veranda. it ended up being just me and him sitting on a couch alone. I think I was the one who leaned in and made it happen glad I did. it wasn't the greatest kiss ever. but it did get better

• I believe I was thirteen, just about to turn fourteen at my friend Krista's house. It wasn't that long after she'd figured out that she was attracted to girls, same with me, and it just kind of... happened. I rolled over because we were both sleeping in her bed and then we just sort of kissed. We dated for only about a week afterward but we wanted to end the relationship because we were good friends before and didn't want to ruin it :3

• 17

in a friends place

. I was drunk not the best thing ever. but whatever. I didn't even like the guy.

ahaha

i don't really count him as a first kiss.. he wasn't special it was just a drunk moment