How do I get over my ex?

We where basically together for 5 years. We never actually put a title on it but basically people knew we were together. He was my first real relationship and I really fell hard. We would literally talk all day. But since he went off to college we ended up not talking as much. His family is super strict so he can't see me. And two months ago we snuck off together and he got in trouble. So we ended up breaking up and I feel horrible

1mo Please help
1mo Could someone please help me I feel horrible

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you guys break up?

I'm not sure all I know is he said we probably can't talk anymore and he hasn't replied to me anymore

He did

Sorry I meant to say that he sounds stressed out. All I can say is give it time and give him space. There's an expression, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." He'll realize the mistake, and come back if the breakup was for no reason whatsoever. However, there needs to be communication and he can't just leave you in the dark. Give yourself a week or two. If he doesn't say anything then, then you're better off without him.