How to get used to dating a taller girl?

I'm 22, and 5'7" (5'8" in shoes). I've dated 3 girls and they all were 5'4"-5'7". I finally got the confidence to ask this girl out that's a friend. She's 5'9" almost 5'10". She's way out of my league, I got lucky lol. I'm wondering, how do I get used to dating a taller girl? She said she's never dated a shorter guy, but she said she doesn't care. Also, how do I get used to guys checking her out and flirting with her? My last GFs didn't really get hit on a lot, but the girl in dating now gets hit on pretty much whenever we're out. She shoots them down lol. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't allow that to make you feel insecure. She already reassured you that she doesn't care so stop making it a bigger deal than it is. As for her getting hit on, it's normal. There is no need for you to do anything, since she already shoots them down.

What Guys Said 1

• Treat her just like any other girl. DO NOT get defensive about your height.