Do guys prefer cute or hot girls?

Do guys like cute or hot girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• They aren't mutually exclusive a cute girl can be hot in her own way. But if we are talking stereotypes here yes i go for cute girls over the 'hot' girls

I find that the 'hot girls' tend to be hot in school but then once they hit 20 they loose thier 'hotness' and the cute girl takes over in terms of attractiveness. I call it the 'ugly duckling effect'. No idea if that's even a thing but i'm sticking with it :p

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• hot is just another way of saying a girl is gorgeous, pretty, beautiful, cute, and attractive. and yes i want that in a girl physically and in her personality.

• They aren't the same, but they're not different either. Not well-defined enough to deserve an answer.

• Cute for me. But i won't turn away hot.

• Both.

• Cute as cuteness doesn't fade with age. Also one of the prerequisites for cute is a likeable personality.

• I'm sure everyone's different but I always prefer cute. It's funny because once I get to know a cute girl or start a relationship, her cuteness is hott.

• cute always

• I prefer cute

• Cute.

• A bit of both

• A girl can be both at different times in my opinion. So those girls!

• I don't mind as long as i feel attracted

• Cute>hot
    in my opinion anyways

• I couldn't date a "hot" girl. She'd have to be cute.

• cute for relationships

hot for fukbuddies/ONS/etc

• Cute

• Both are fine, but kawaii is cute in Japanese so,,

• cute

• Why not both? Cute appeals to the heart. Hot appeals to other body parts! ;-)

What do you mean by saying cute appeals to the heart?

@askuser As in "awwwww! so cuuuuuute!" and you get a warm feeling in your heart.

What Girls Said 3

• hot and cute

• I don't know, but Im bi and I prefer cute girls.
    I also look more cute than hot and have had many compliments on it. I'm getting enough attention, so I don't care which one I am or which may be seen as most ideal.

• both :P