Made My Boyfriend Mad?

Ok so I have a boyfriend and we hardly ever see each other and it is really hard on both of us. We really love each other though and have stayed together through everything. I was supposed to go see him tonight at a park in town but it is over an hour away walking distance since neither of us have a car we both had to walk. When I got there I couldn't find him and I stayed an extra hour and still couldn't. When I got home I told him what happened and he seemed ok with it but he said he is upset and refuses to say he loves me and went to bed way earlier than he normally does. I feel like I made him mad and I don't know what to do to make it up to him. Any ideas? I don't want it to be anything sexual because him and I are beyond that where sex doesn't solve our problems just makes us forget them for the time being then they come back so preferably something not sexual.

Most Helpful Guy

• get a hold of yourself woman. it's not your fault you couldn't find him it's kind of pathetic of you to spend an entire hour looking

Most Helpful Girl

• You explained yourself. You don't need to do anything else. Just leave the issue alone and leave him alone. If he seems *visibly* upset then go and apologize, but you don't need to bend over backwards. If he's acting like a child that's his problem.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see what you have to apologize for. You walked an hour and stayed for an hour just to see him that is above and beyond anything I would expect. Your boyfriend sounds like a child and is definitely acting like one.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm... apologize. Make other plans with him. Tell him you miss him... i dunno sorry that's all i got. Never been in a relationship before. But that's what i would do.