Guys, Is it clingy in a annoying way to text a guy i'm dating everyday and reply right away?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Not annoying, especially if the conversation has value and isn't just tripe. But it can be taxing if I have things I want to get done, so I'll be slower to respond solely to do the things I want throughout my day and get back to her throughout. Texting all day can be a good experience, but not if it consumes your day.

What Guys Said 4

• A bit annoying. but you will run out of things to talk about eventually. its not clingy to just keep in touch. Others might find it a problem but I wouldn't.

• To me no but I can't speak for others

• No, I personally like that

• In the beginning it's fine, but after awhile you can always tone it down back somewhat and lower the volume of communication and not make it too frequent and constant. In reverse, I wouldn't want to be constantly worrying about where my girlfriend might be or what she is currently doing. At some point you have to lower your guard and not be so needy constantly or it will negatively affect the outcome of your relationship.