Girls, how do I approach my girlfriend correctly?

I've spoke to my friends about this several times and they all give me the same answer "stop being stupid, man up" i'm known as a "ladies man" because they perceive me as a very handsome guy, I get approached a lot and get a lot of phone numbers, they all assume I sleep around and spread my seed like the Greek gods but that can't be further from the truth. I've only wanted to be loved and to love someone back but I've only had that happen once before. Almost every relationship I've had, the girl only wanted sex or to be with me for my looks, I've never been insecure but I've recently started dating this amazing girl. We bond together perfectly and it's just natural. We both have a lot going on right now and are very understanding of each other's situations and even have recently told each other we love one another. That said, this is the first time I've found myself jealous or worried she will leave me or find someone better. She doesn't do anything that would make me think this and she tells me how amazing of a boyfriend I am, how handsome and great I am, and mostly says she's never been with someone as amazing as me and I feel the same way about her. But I can't help but feel she will be taken away by someone better. I feel like I'm loosing my mind. She's perfect I didn't even know that was possible, the other day I went to pick her up from work because we were going out, and I spoke with her and some other co workers and my girlfriend and one point said how this guy at work looked like a guy from a hot vampire movie and normally I wouldn't care because I'm very secure with myself, I just ended up depressed for two hours after this comment. I didn't say anything to her, I wasn't mad or upset with her just sad thinking she would come to her senses and be with him. I'm aware how crazy this is, I haven't talked to her about it because I don't want her to think I'm crazy or feel that she can't be herself or speak her mind around me. I don't know what to do.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Just tell her as at the end of the day she chose you. If she wanted to be with those guys she would be

• this is so sweet. nice to know there's a guy out there like this. just be open and honest, but make sure your in control

• first of all if she loves you the guys around won't matter to her the fact that she thinks he's hot doesn't mean she want him cus obviously she's with you. just like guys look at hot girls although they have a girlfriend its the same the other way around.
    as long as the relationship is real and stable and you guys really love each other as you say then all she thinks about that co worker is that he's Hot not anything more since she loves you.
    I don't think you have what to worry about maybe she just wanted to see if you'll have a problem if she speaks your mind and see your reaction
    or she was just speaking her mind feeling it was OK
    if you want to open the subject anyway don't go on what she said just make sure that the feeling are mutual between you guys just by going out with her and tell her how much you appreciate her and love her or whatever and if she replys positively then you have nothing to worry about.