How do you know if someone is "the one"?

I've heard people say " you just know" but my question is how?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that it is most often when they are infatuated with someone and it works out for them. Personally I need to know a women first before I even feel a romantic connection because I need to know her personality and character before I ask her out. I just don't go for looks only.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously you think "can i see myself with this person in my future." and if yes then you know. Also when you can't stop thinking about how much you love them, you always want to be around them. And be close to them. It's pretty obvious because they become your favorite person.

What Guys Said 1

• How should I know, I'm still looking.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to believe in that bullcrap, that's fine, many people do, but personally I don't. It's like believing in unicorns. If you stop asking yourself whether someone is "the one", your love life will be way less stressful. So, my advice? If you like someone, you like someone - pursue them.

• You will feel emotionally connected to them and they will understand a lot about you, like how you think and why you do certain things. But there isn't just one, there is a lot out there.. so keep looking!