Should players be admired?

I think they should, they are intelligent because they can manipulate women so easily. Also they're blessed with good looks. If a woman falls for a player, it's 100% her fault. He's just smarter than her.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I think most girls know they are being played but still allow a player to pursue them anyway. Players earn themselves the reputation of a player, so it's always public knowledge that he is one. So if she is aware of his reputation then she is responsible for putting herself in such a vulnerable position

Most Helpful Guy

• They are users. They have no feeling about how the game they are playing effects the lives it touches. And it is often more than the woman they screw then dump. There are women who do the same thing more-so to prove to themselves they really are pretty and can have most any guy they desire. I have zero respect for these empty shelled humans.

What Girls Said 3

• Players only get dumb women and even if for some miraculous reason they get a decent woman, she'll most likely only use him to have some fun.

But if the guy is okay with that, then by all means...

It's not sad. She is bad at picking men.

Yeah, I guess. I don't know how serious women fall for players anyway. It's usually quite obvious.

• oh please. they're not as smart as they think they are. and if you admire that, you might want to get your head examined.

Actually the way they manipulate women is impressive

alright mr. player. you go ahead and be a jack@ss. i can guarantee that nothing good will come of it;.

What's the worse that will happen?

• It's not good to keep secrets. The secrets gets revealed at the end anyway.
    The way the cheat and dumb women; I think they are supposed to be cheated the same way back to get their own medicine.
    Playing with someone and hurting her to get self pleasure, things don't always work this way.
    I personally don't feel that's right.
    I know how it feels cause my ex was a player.

What Guys Said 4

• It's her fault for him tricking her? This would be true if she could read minds. If he told her he was a player and she stayed with him then it would be partly her fault.

• Man if you are gonna troll be funny about it.

• Thanks to them, more women become bitter and hate men. But that's alright then, because the more divided we become, the worse everything will get.

• These self proclaimed players are nothing but feminazis who have accepted discrimination against themselves... and discriminate against men