We would be really great together, but the only problem is I'm not physically attracted to her?

So I'm really good friends with this one girl and we have a lot in common. We laugh a lot when seeing each other and really enjoy our time together. You would think that we would be perfect together, but there's only one problem, I'm not really that physically attracted to her. I understand that she's a really nice and sweet girl, but I still think that it might be an issue. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your 16 and still going through puberty. Maybe soon you will be attracted to her. Maybe when she changes her hair style wears a dress...
    I actually was kind of the same way with my female freind that I now like. When we first met and were becoming freinds I just freindzoned her hard. She probably did not notice but I did. I was just not attracted to her. Now for some reason I can't keep my eyes from admiring her. I'm not sure what changed but something did and now if I could I would just stare at her and drool for a bit.
    I love hanging out with her.
    If she does not like you back then just let it be for a while. You might start liking her. Try having your freinds tease you about her. In front of both of you have them suggest you two date. While your both blushing ask her why not want to go on a date sometime?
    Don't risk the freindship if she does not like you back. Keep it having a female freind is always a great asset.

What Girls Said 2

• You wouldn't be great together. You can't be with someone you're not attracted to. It won't work out in the end.

• Well then don't go with her? Not only would you ruin your friendship but your wasting your time when you could find someone who fits both aspects

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I know the same feeling that I used to have a really good friend we had a lot of fun together and she was a great girl but I just wasn't attracted to her

• Women are evil... beware