How would you feel if your date didn't have a job?

Straight and simple

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated people who didn't have a job. I don't really care, unless they are the type of person who doesn't want to work and is looking for someone to pay their way through life. My sister is married to someone like that. I feel people are too snobbish about others not working. Not only that, they're snobbish about what kind of job you have and how much you make. All you have to do is watch the news and see it's tough to get a job and a lot of people who have one are underemployed, so their not having one in and of itself doesn't bother me.

Sooo even tho I don't have a job as of now would it still be all right to try to ask girls out?😅

Most Helpful Guy

• I was taught since early age that a man has to work, and a woman can work if she chooses to do so, now I understand that Times have change, and I'm trying to adjust to that, but to answer your question, I don't mind if she doesn't work, if she does, even better

What Girls Said 15

• If he's a student or just graduated I don't expect him to have a job since I don't have a job either.
    But otherwise, I wouldn't consider dating him because how are we supposed to support our future family and kids? Plus I like ambitious hard working men, it's one heck of a turn on.

Lol come on it doesn't mean he's going to be jobless forever

He would have to convince me it's not forever lol...

Yea true true😆😆

• honestly, i would feel as though he has no life goal to achieve, no care in getting a job or building a strong career and is not ambitious. however, i would give him a second chance as i may not know why he doesn't have a job.

• If he was the same age as me and at least didn't actively look for a job, do whatever it takes... then I can't accept that...

• If they simply didn't have a job because they didn't pay attention in school or out of sheer laziness I wouldn't consider them anymore tbh

• Depends on why he didn't have a job.
    Currently in school? Recent grad having trouble finding a full time job?
    Wouldn't really bother me as long as he was looking and making an effort to find one.

• I wouldn't feel anything. if he is an interesting person and is driven in many areas of his life then we would get on.

• I don't have a job either and people are still attracted to me so I don't know, not a dealbreaker for me either.

• My ex wasn't studying and didn't have a job when we were dating and I was okay with that. I wouldn't mind that.

• Perfectly okay? But i want him to have his own job some day for himself. Not for me. If he is trying, I don't care and will support him no matter what.

• Turned off unless he was in school

• Wouldn't find that very attractive if he's out of school or not working hard to find one

• I'd probably be confused. How does he support himself and why doesn't he have a job?

• I wouldn't date someone who didn't have a job.

• I would leave

• Didn't bother me. Though would if they never had any intention for one as I don't need a man child to pay for

What Guys Said 9

• There is always a reason, like between jobs or just a break. If you are thinking to have a future with your date then tell them what you think of their situation and be straight about it.

• I'm a college student, I would understand if another college student had chosen to go to school full time. I would like to, but I'm one of those filthy degenerates in the "working class", so I don't get that option.

• Depends, I am in uni right now and I don't have a job. So if it's something like that then I wouldn't care.

• I'd be surprised they are dating. How will you afford your half of the date if you don't earn money?

• You mean she's so rich she doesn't have to work? Great! She can support us both in style!

• As long as she trying to find a job or is going to school I guess I would fine with it.

• I would help her with getting one😁

• I'd be alright with that.

• It would depend on the reason why