I feel like I'm not good enough for my girlfriend?

I'm 18 years old and I'm currently dating a 16 years old girl.
She is very smart, funny, caring and just a wifey type, seriously, I've never met so wonderful person, but I didn't make this post, to praise her..
I feel like I'm just not good enough.
She's white and I'm Asian and even tho she keeps telling me how much she loves me, sometimes I can't help myself but think she should rather date one of her energic white friends and not me.. The boring me, who is just studying or reading all day, instead of playing video games with her and her friends.
She often holds back just because of me, I know she loved to party every night before, but now? She barely goes out at night ever since she started dating me. Of course it makes me happy, but I often feel like I'm just holding her back and she's not happy with me.. I don't want to break up with her, because she is a really wonderful person, but I don't want her to be unhappy.. Honestly.. What do you guys think? Should I break up with her and let her be happy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... It seems like she really likes you first off! Honestly, I think you should talk about it with her. That's the best method to take! You guys have lots of respect for eachother and are mature enough to talk about this. It'll be awkward bringing it up, but just remind her that you care about her so much and don't want this so tear you guys apart. Talking about it will be hard, but if you're honest and say what you think, this issue will be solved very soon :) good luck!!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't voice your insecurity to her because that will end up driving her away. A/w, you need more confidence. The girl chose you, not any other guy, which mean she sees something good in you.

What Guys Said 2

• No. You shouldn't. However, she clearly made an adjustment for you, why can't you make an adjustment for her to show her how much you care? Every once in a while, go play games with her or go out with her and party. Show her you care man. You don't have to do it continually but do it here and there and that'll be enough to make her happy. She shouldn't be the only one making sacrifices mate.

• >Should I break up with her and let her be happy?

she seems happy with you tbh. as i see it you're the only one putting yourself down