Guys, Guy won't date me because I'm not a virgin?

I guess this question only refers to Christian guys. This guy stopped talking to me because, according to him, I wasn't "pure" enough (he found out that I was not a virgin). A few years ago, I was promiscuous, however, I only had sex with one guy, so I didn't think that was a big deal. Now, I'm a completely different person; I'm that quiet/shy girl that no one hardly notices. So my question is, (for Christian guys) would you not date a girl because she's not a virgin?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's be honest you're going to get flak from guys even if he's a Christian or not , and honestly you don't want to be with a guy like that so just focus on going to school and working on things that matter if you see a guy you're attracted to talk with him and see if he feels the same way if not go back to your things rinse and repeat

What Guys Said 5

• It would be great if she is, but I wouldn't judge her because she isn't. If I like her, I like her.

• I'm not a Christian, but I think it's important to know that whether it's the right thing to think or not, there are plenty of guys that will disregard any relationship potential because she isn't a virgin. I. e. losing your virginity closes them off to you.

But yeah, I think it would depend on the guy, and what he is like.

• Let him that has no sin cast the first stone. We all are tempted , it does not make us a bad person , so don't beat yourself up. be of good cheer, it is his loss. You be patient , the right guy will come

• I'm not Christian and I would still reject a non-virgin (for personal reasons, rather than religious reasons).

• "I was promiscious".

Only "one" guy.

Pick one.