Do alpha males run out on their kids and leave a single mother?

And the beta males help the kids and woman the alpha left behind?

1|0
4|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually it's the opposite. You're a beta for not knowing that or doing a weak troll tho.

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In the animal kingdom, the alpha male's relationship is polygynous.

We created marriage as a function in society long ago, as an agreement that one man only gets one woman. Only 40% of men have reproduced ever in history.

In a civilised society, the title alpha is pretty meaningless. In a good society, men and women are free to make their own lives, and if a man chooses to have a kid, he owes it to society to fulfil his part of the social contract and make sure the child is raised right. Men who do not are doing a disservice to their society, and should not be respected.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

In chimp (not bonobos though), and gorilla society the alpha male does actually stay with the mothers of his children and helps protect and feed them. Ironically it's the lower ranking males who sometimes cuckold the alpha male, though they too stay with the group and protect the children.

• 1mo

@JohnDoe3000 That's interesting. I didn't know other primates were evolved enough to have concept of a nuclear family.

• 1mo

They don't have nuclear families, chimps and gorillas have harems of an alpha male, a bunch of females with kids and some beta males who assist the alpha male (one of them succeeds the alpha male when he dies). Bonobos have hippee groups where everyone has sex with everyone. Orangutans do have nuclear families, so do gibbons, foxes, wolves, some rodent species, lots of birds species and most likely some dinosaur species did too.

What Girls Said 3

• There is no such thing as Alpha, beta, gamma or any kind of male! Its just a social construct to confuse people. A man is a man and a woman is a woman. A deadbeat is a deadbeat, no matter of their religious status or sexual preferences. That's it. Anybody who abandons their family deliberately on purpose, without a solid reason = as in the mother is making life with her so difficult he feels like committing suicide, its wrong. But now that means the mother needs to equally change. This is why you wait till getting married to avoid having children out of wedlock. I don't care. This is ridiculous and its teaching children early that its okay to do this. I now have cousin who broke up with her daughter's father and is now moved back with one of my aunts. This was how they were taught and raised, because their parents done the same. Honestly both men and women needs to grow up and take responsibility. If not, keep your legs closed.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not without First... Making arrangements First in some sort of Support and Visitation.
    Dead Beat Dads are the Bell Bottom of the Male Arm Pits.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Internet guyz. All weirdos.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Not true Alphas, no. What is popular call Alpha now is really a lone wolf and yes, the lone wolf will always leave.

True Alphas are the protectors or their groups and they never abandon their group.

Don't listen to the pick up artist community that has stolen the Alpha title, because it sounds good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like all this Alpha Beta stuff you fags talk about, but according to your definitions, an Alpha man would actually stay and be a great father.
    Aren't Alphas supposed to be the opposite of pussies?

0|1
    0|0
  • That's called a deadbeat dad, not an alpha male

I don't believe in any of this alpha beta shit, but from what I've heard and researched, an alpha handles his business, which includes caring for his young

You want to be put with the wolves right? Then look after your pack. Your kids and your mate are most definitely part of your pack

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens, probably more often than the other way around, but I still think it's rare with modern birth control options and abortion being legal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The SO CALLED alpha males? Yes. True alpha males would embrace and appreciate the blessing of fathering his children to grow up as great adults.

0|0
    0|0
  • ?

No, I don't think that's how it works

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|1
  • That's extremely beta.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who leaves his own kids dude? Thats just bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • No just dead beat dads

0|0
    0|0
  • The idiots run. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy who abandons his partner and kids is not an alpha, he is more like a zit!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leaving your own kids on their own? It doesn't get more beta than that to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.. that would be what you call a deadbeat asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • It can happen. But not every single guy is an alpha or beta though. I don't think every single beta male would want to date single mothers and take care of the kid (s) that their previous boyfriend or husband is the real father of.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

In the wild, men like that would be murdered pretty fast.

Alphas would more likely have a mate, possibly side pieces if they were happy with that and generally ensure all their kids were successful.

0|0
    0|0