What is a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend for you?

Feel free to share all your opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who makes me feel comfortable with not only them but myself as well.
    Passion is also a big turn on for me. Passion when it comes to romance but also in life. It so sexy when someone is ambitious and works for something. It doesn't have to be work related it can be passion about a hobby.
    And someone who wants to spend time with you.
    Thats what I want in a boyfriend :)

every girls says so, but in real life you only look at his look :P

@mits777 Not true.. My exbf had all those qualities.. and the first time I met him he was not my type and I wasn't really that attracted to him. But it grew.
      Not all girls (or boys) are shallow.

I agree.

What Guys Said 16

• A woman who is strong, courageous, is willing to admit when she's wrong, likes to cuddle, likes to be independent, likes to improve herself as well as me...

• I wish I could date myself

• someone who is trustworthy, commits, clingy, and actually loves me and wants sex. plus she has to be a beautiful sweet decent virgin, who initiates what she wants and feels with me, and has a good sense of humor, and is the one who chose me and asked me out.

Perfect fantasy tale story lool

Asking her out isn't everything, maybe showing her that you actually care and love her is everything. Everything isn't the quantity of actions or whatever, sometimes a word means the world and this is everything.

showing interest never works ether, especially when a girl never cares to notice. girls just gotta approach the one she wants thats just how it works, plain and simple. its always the girl who decides on who she wants anyways.

• The girlfriend I have us perfect to me - beautiful brunette, intelligent, fun, and has a streak of never say die jay I find really really sexy

• Black or blonde hair.
    Big eyes.
    an overjoyed looking smile.
    Extremely sexual and advenurous.
    Cynical.
    Smart.
    Energetic.
    Nerdy.
    Silly.
    Confident.

Bonus round: turn ons.
    Hoodies (fetish?)
    Asians
    Small boobs.
    Looooong hair.

This is from a Mytake I wrote.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a31400-10-traits-i-most-want-in-a-girlfriend

• One i have feelings for her. As a guy i don't really care anything.

• One that exists

• Dunno, i still don't know what's real love. So... let's see.
    It's the girl that surprises me... watever that means.

• Someone who is similar to me, someone who is interested in me as a person, someone with a sense of humor, someone that can be themselves, someone who accepts my flaws and someone who can accept my shitty jokes LOL.

• One that loves me.

• The one knows meaning of perfect, most of the people don't know what perfect mean, like most of the people says "go get a life ", but they never know what life means...

• Someone who is ambitious, funny, intelligent the usual stuff really. She has to get my sense of humour which is kind of a biggie. She also has to be actually nice. I've had far to many girls come across as really nice caring people only to find out after a while that they're unbelievably two faced.

• The girl I'm going to marry someday is the perfect one for me ☺☺

• hmm i dont have a girl who i like : )

• Whatever you girls will write here, we all know that you only look at our face. In this regard, I am fucking doomed ;)

Personally, I won't deny the fact that the physical appearence of a person matters too, but not as much as his personality. I mean the way you treat your girlfriend and you show her that you actually care and love her will makes you the most beautiful in her eyes. It's my point of view, and I've experienced this with my ex boyfriend.

Thank´s for sharing, actually I think the mistake is not yours, it´s theirs, if people don't take time to talk to you and know you, I agree that if you are not good looking or ugly or whatever, they will try to stay away from you, because brauty is more than that, it´s kindness, acts etc. I don't even want you to feel insecure about your physical appearence, it´s God who made you looks like this, and if people don't think you're beautiful, don't give a damn. I actually advice you to talk to people, make new friendships, go out with girls, you never know, there will be always a girl who will find you beautiful no matter what. Good luck!

Thank you, wish you too all the best

What Girls Said 6

• If they have pets &/or like animals, so they could make friends with my pet and are handsome/beautiful they're mineeee! 😛

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...mage-7044-1428480215-6.gif

media.giphy.com/media/YaZdTXZ0Rg4GQ/giphy.gif

• A guy who shares similar values and morals as myself

Compassionate

affectionate

Has humility

Reliable and loyal

A guy who is open and honest about himself, his feelings and his life

• Originally it was: emo, pale skin, dark or colored hair, piercings and tattooes, skinny, not a fuck bio etc

Now it's my boyfriend, he's literally perfect, he dresses emoish, he has piercings and tattoos and he's tall and thin, he's kinda tan tho. He also has a bit of a fuckboi haircut
    But he's my dream guy
    But so is a emo guy lol

• I would want my boyfriend to be my best friend. Kind, honest, funny, loyal and of course sexy. Physical attraction does play a role.

• someone who is honest and does not feel jealous if i am talking to a boy... hence, trust builds within itself...

• There is no perfect. (for men or for women)