How do I get him to make a move?

So I asked this guy I like to homecoming a month ago and we both had a really great time. I really like this guy but I didn't want to seem super clingly so we haven't talked much since. I invited him to my birthday party but he can't come so I'm going to invite him to see a movie sometime soon. He's super shy but he also seems like he wants to be in charge in the relationship and I'm totally okay with that. So how do I make a move that won't scare him off, or get him to make a move he's comfortable with making?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You should make the move.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

What move do I make then? If we're going to the movies do I try to hold his hand or do I try to kiss him or what

• 1mo

Just tell him that you want to go grab some coffee with him or do lunch sometime, but point out that you want it to be a date instead of as friends. Let the kissing happen organically. If he's shy, you should just be patient and he'll come around to getting more physically intimate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at this description he doesn't seem like he likes to take charge at all. I would be the one making a move

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You can't

0|1
    0|0
  • Either you make a move on him or you move on.

Or if you really want to, freak out in front of him: "WHY DON'T YOU ASK ME OUT ALREADY?". The results are not promised.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!