How do I get him to make a move?

So I asked this guy I like to homecoming a month ago and we both had a really great time. I really like this guy but I didn't want to seem super clingly so we haven't talked much since. I invited him to my birthday party but he can't come so I'm going to invite him to see a movie sometime soon. He's super shy but he also seems like he wants to be in charge in the relationship and I'm totally okay with that. So how do I make a move that won't scare him off, or get him to make a move he's comfortable with making?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should make the move.

What move do I make then? If we're going to the movies do I try to hold his hand or do I try to kiss him or what

Just tell him that you want to go grab some coffee with him or do lunch sometime, but point out that you want it to be a date instead of as friends. Let the kissing happen organically. If he's shy, you should just be patient and he'll come around to getting more physically intimate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looking at this description he doesn't seem like he likes to take charge at all. I would be the one making a move

What Guys Said 2

• You can't

• Either you make a move on him or you move on.

Or if you really want to, freak out in front of him: "WHY DON'T YOU ASK ME OUT ALREADY?". The results are not promised.

What Girls Said 0