Is it wrong that I sometimes hate women because of how attracted they are to confidence and dominance in a guy? why is it wrong for me to hate women?

because of that? There are times i have deep, strong hatred towards women because of how confident and sure of ourselves they expect us guys to be. Because of how us guys always have to lead, be dominant, take initiative, and one guy said this to me which even made me even more angry and pissed me off some more.

"you can either get angry and resentful and stay the way you are, and struggle with women your whole life, OR you can learn to be confident and strong, which will not only GREATLY help you with women, but will also benefit you in your career, your relationships, and other aspects of your life."

The reason why it made me so damn angry and pissed me off, is because this is how it seems, the things, traits, attributes, that make a guy attractive, successful at attracting women, give him the side-benefit of helping him in other areas of his life, such as getting promoted at work or getting a raise, getting him ahead in the business, career-world, meanwhile the things, traits, attributes, that make a woman attractive and successful with attracting men, are solely just that, they primarily only help her in her dating life/love life.

Why do I hate this? because the way it seems, is that men have to do more self-improvement on themselves than women do in order to qualify as a potential mate, potential romantic/sexual partner to the oppossite sex.

Thats why over the years often times i really hate, despise being born male at times. Seriously, whenever people tell me to Man Up and Grow a pair, Grow some balls, it makes me so damn mad and angry, pisses me off, it makes me feel like punching a guy in the face really bad, beating him up to a pulp. People have also said to me "hating that would be like hating the sky for being blue instead of purple or red" ya well your right, my motto upon life is just because it's the way it is, doesn't mean i have to like it or enjoy it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a dominant woman & I agree with you

nice to know, basically what i'm referring to is that guys always have to be the initiators

I don't know. Both being in charge is great I think

• 16d

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• i know right, most girls can have anyone they want because their beauty prevents rejection and guys dont have that, and they assume guys have to approach, and some of the alpha male players claim the same "guys have to approach" crap. its soo stupid. and it pisses me off too. i dont hate women i just hate how they think.

What Girls Said 5

• Nobody says you have to do or feel something because thats how things are... feel Free to be angry or feel hatred. .. its a Free world..

• There are lots of women who love being the dominant one. I see lots of them with smaller and skinner bfs allll the time. The problem could be that you want a submissive girl.

• Then just start dating men...

seriously, what is the god damn logic behind why women are attracted to dominant, leading behavior in a man so much? it pisses me off

So if you hate women so much... why not start dating men? You know there are good women out there. But with this attitude... what woman would want to give you the time of day. It sounds like you would start out of hating her.

• you're an idiot and the reason males today are so fuked up.. how hard is it to be confident and dominant and take charge? if you can't do that naturally then you're a pussy and describe most misogynistic loser males today... you can't be your gender and don't have what it takes so you take it out on women... thanks for describing the screwed up nature of the warped male gender these days

it's just more of a matter, the long and short of it, i hate women because of how passive they are in the dating/mating game

women aren't passive- it's a role they're taking. Im a female and most guys I've dated are all passive- no one takes charge anymore. Guys expect the women to be the man.. they sit back and wait for the woman to make all the moves, heck she might as well just deem him a robot or puppet. These men are weird and pathetic... most women want a guy to take charge and be a man... hating women for your own lack of being dominant is absurd. the weirdos who are 'dominant' in the not normal way are usually misogynists taking their anger out on women..

thats what pisses me off and what i hate about being born male, that taking initiative is a masculine trait, people will say "because you are equipped to penetrate" ya well i feel like penetrating someone with my fist who has that mindset

• Yes it is wrong. As at the end of the day everyone has their own preferences. Not all women like confident men as it comes off either cocky or intimidating. As for men have to more self improvement, women still earn less then men. So technically they will for the same standards

What Guys Said 3

• Question, why don't you channel the rage and frustration into improvement? You seem to like punching people, so go join a boxing club and punch people - it'll help you gain many of those improvements attributes you seem to hate.

ya, it feels like such a god damn injustice

• Yeah I feel that way as you do

• You should just find a dominant woman