My boyfriend keeps searching for another girls facebooks?

He always search for another girls accounts on facebook and I have already talked to him that it makes me sad because it feels like he is interested in them to me and he said that is just for curiosity. Should I be concerned? He started to delete the searches at the facebook app, but when he uses his computer the searches keeps in the browser history and I can see their names. Guys, is it normal, it's truly just curiosity to see how those girls he knows are doing or should I be concerned?

Most Helpful Guy

• Curious if you want to fuck them yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not normal for a man who is taken, and if men think it is they're wrong. Men can argue porn all day we'll we will never know see or actually have sex with women in porn bla blah sure that's fine but looking up women you know, I'd assume he's cheating, wants one of them, maybe she's from work etc or maybe it's a ex get to the bottom if it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Its not normal, u are right... its a bad thing

• Well you already told him it makes you sad, yet he keeps doing it. I think you should be concerned