Men do you like when a woman lies and manipulates you?

A friend of mine seems to get a lot of men drooling over her and all she does is lie, manipulate and play guys feelings. Do men like this type of gal rather than sweet, kind and caring? Anyone can reply:)

Most Helpful Guy

• No! I can't speak for every guy, but most guys I would assume, do not like a woman kike that. The problem is that some guys think with their d'cks too much. That is theri weakness. When it comes to a close relationship looks play a part, but become far less important than at the beginning. Especially when you are in love looks are almost not important because you are so taken by the person that a super model can be standing nacked infront of you and you would still only have eyes for your girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually know a few guys who prefer a woman who lies and cheats on him. I don't get it but if that's what floats their boat.

What Guys Said 29

• This appears on the surface to be a trick question. I can’t imagine anyone who likes being lied to and manipulated. If you like that sort of thing then you’re more of a masochist than anything else I can contemplate, and neither are healthy or stable. I certainly wouldn’t want to be with a girl who was a liar and manipulative. That’s a person I tend to stay far from once I figure out they're that way and I take it as a personal affront they attempted it with me in the first place. I know life is hard enough without these types of individuals making it harder. That’s my bottom line.

• No, nobody wants a sociopath.

• Of course not. She has all those guys though because she's doing that. They never know what is real or the truth or not so they stick around trying to figure it out (some guys do this to women also with the same results). Eventually they'll have had enough and when that happens, and she "burns all her bridges", in time she'll end up very alone and with no one if she doesn't change her ways.

• Sometimes. But only because it gives insight
    Most of the time these people have a high demand for attention because they were neglected earlier in life, n I can sympathize with that. Not that I'm the same it's just, once you understand the root of someone's pain, it can bring you very close together.

• NOooooo lol hahaha I don't like games when dating at all such as stupid texting games and other bullshit. If a girl starts games with me, I say "GAME OVER"
    I love sweet, kind and caring gal, she can also be needy and clingy after all I am the man and will provide anything she needs.

• It's not that we like it, it's more that we allow it when we're dumb and/or young enough and she's hot enough, just like women take all kinds of sh*t from douchebags as long as those douchebags are hot enough.

• Uh no thanks I'll pass on this

• No, I ditch any that are like that. I rejected a woman that asked me out because she was a manipulator. I don't care what they look like, lie and your gone!

• Nope thats a very quick way for me to end things with her. Sweet and kind.

• They probably don't know she is lying at all, or not until its too late

• Nope never liked that.

• Generally I feel like lighting their hair on fire when they act that way.

• That kind of thing angers me. It's a quick way for me to write them off.

• No never

• No I steer clear of women like that.

• I don't know how this is even a question.. i wouldn't like that one bit

• Only cucks enjoy this, i'd kick that bitch to the curb real quick

• Wow , nice girl friend !!

• I know I wouldn't. I'd rather have the sweet, kind, and caring person that wants nothing more than to be with me

• That is one of the main reasons why I broke up with my latest girlfriend.

• No never.

• Hate it, these make us cautious in the future : pathological liar would be the term

• Don't know, I don't believe I've ever been manipulated. Although your friend probably comes across as sweet, kind and caring to those guys.

• Um... no I would rather have a woman be nice to me and caring.

• NOOOOO !!!

• That's my fetish.

• I just kick them to the curb

• Yes. It's what I've always dreamed about.

• Who would? But, how are we supposed to know?

What Girls Said 1

• Some men are blinded by beauty.