Girls, can a 1 night stand ever lead to a good relationship?

On the weekend I had my first one night stand with a guy I met in a club. It wasn't really planned. It just went that way after quiet a few vodkas.

The next morning I woke up in his bed and I was all ready to call a taxi but he asked if I wanted to hang out.

So I spent the day at his place on the couch watching movies and chatting. I only had my dress from the night before so I just spent the whole day chilling in my g string but I never felt like he was being really creepy or anything. I actually felt really comfortable.

We didn't do anything sexual all day but while he was driving me home that night he asked if he could take me out for dinner during the week to which I said YES!

I've never been here before, so can someone help out.

Can a one night stand like this lead to a good relationship?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah why not.
    Sounds like you two attracted to eachother and he definitely likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• how can a one night stand lead to a relationship? it's called "one night" for a reason. if you see him again it's no longer a one night stand. shit, if he text ever again it's not a one night stand

• I think it can if both people want it to. I mean just look at the movie "2 night stand" it worked for them so why not in real life?

• No. I don't think that can ever work