My tinder date with a guy - will he contact me again now?

I met up with a guy from tinder after texting with him for 2 days straight. I was petsitting a dog and he ended up coming over and watching a late movie with me. We chatted a lot and he ended up kissing me and we made out. We were really flirty and a little sexual over texts to begin with, so I wasn't surprised that we started doing some sexual stuff. I gave him head, and then we continued to watch TV and talk for an hour or so. I told him I thought it was maybe bad we got so sexual on the first date, but he told me if he really liked a girl, it wouldn't matter if he slept with her on the first date or the 4th date, he would like her regardless. He said he's not sure what he wants but if a relationship happened, it happens. He seems like he genuinely cared about getting to know me. He talked about doing something together another time, he hugged me before he left and told me he'd see me again. He's a little shy, but I'm assuming he'll text me if he wants this to keep going, right? What do you guys think? It's totally over or he might actually be interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• " I was petsitting a dog and he ended up coming over and watching a late movie with me."

AKA "Chill and watch netflix"

www.saltynutz.com/.../Netflix-And-Chill-16.jpg

"I told him I thought it was maybe bad we got so sexual on the first date, but he told me if he really liked a girl, it wouldn't matter if he slept with her on the first date or the 4th date, he would like her regardless. "

You actually fell for this BS. Wow you are gullible. He just wanted to get his dick wet. Most guys lose absolute respect for a girl if she gives it up date one and will not consider her relationship material.

He's just playing you to get as much sex out of you as possible. Good chance he'll contact you for another movie session a couple times before ghosting you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be interested.
    You two just started talking and just met.
    You didn't even have a proper date to get to know each other. It sounded more of just hang out/Netflix and chill thing to me. I wouldn't think and worry too much for now.

I came over to my guys place on our first meet up, we made out and he said the same thing like your guy said. It really doesn't matter when sex happens as long as the guy likes you.
    We had sex on our second date and we still keep in touch, see each other every week.
    And I slept with him on our second date because our make out session on our first date was so hot I couldn't wait any longer lol well and because I trusted him. I knew he's being genuine I just somehow felt he's not bullshitting me.

He will definitely text you if he wants to see you again. Give it a few days and see if he texts.

What Guys Said 1

• He might be interested. It really depends on the guy I mean he could be a jerk playing you or he could genuinely like you.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I wouldn't advise doing that on a first date. You let a rando into some else house... while you were alone... at night. Where and what happened tends to not lead into dating. He seems like he is interested BUT it also looks like he is saying all the right things to you... the things you want to hear. Which, might be genuine but I would be cautious. He also pulled the "I'm not sure about a relationship card REAL quick'. Red flag.
    I would advise you to let him contact you. If he wants to hang out make sure HE makes the plans. If he asks you what days you are available, throw it back on him. Say, When were you thinking? The last thing you want to do is seem over available by hand him your schedule.
    This date needs to be in public place and I would keep the touchy feely stuff to a minimum. Otherwise you run the risk of giving off the impression that should be expected when you hang out together.