Women would you date a guy that makes less then you?

let's say you make $65 000 a year and you met a guy that makes $28 000. Just became a commercial pilot and that the starting wage. I'm 27 by the way. I feel like that's not good enough and I'm self conscious about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care at all. I pay my bills. He pays his. As long as he's responsible with his current salary and has goals for advancing in the future, I would not consider that even a tiny bit of a dealbreaker.

that's awesome thanks starting to feel better all ready.

Good! You should feel great about it. Being a commercial pilot is a sweet job!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's best to not mention ever at all how much your actually make or what your income is. Focus on attracting her in every other area and focus on your strengths instead of insecurities and weaknesses such as not making less than half than what they would make. I typically think satisfying sex is the most important thing that will keep them around regardless of what your actual income is. Once the girl or woman that you are interested in being in a committed relationship when dating becomes satisfied with you sexually they could overlook and ignore other things.

The key thing is the right foreplay techniques, having confidence and take charge and be the one leading in the bedroom, and having variety and being emotional when you escalate with her.

Other than that, if you have good health, in good physical shape would also help significantly. If you're not hit the gym and get professional help from those to help you become physically fit and athletic, you don't have to be a total bodybuilder or anything, but just physically fit.

Besides, being healthy and physically fit would provide better endurance and performance for you in the bedroom thus a much better chance and outcome of sexually satisfying her so she craves you frequently and would desire you and want you.

hey man yeah that's well thought out and thanks I do work out just this last 3 days I haven't been but I usually 6 days a week for the past year. thank you very much. when I first started working out it was intimidating as f*** even Brad Pitt would feel bit intimidated

What Girls Said 15

• What does it matter on how much he makes a year? If he is able to commit to a serious relationship and has goals, the money doesn't matter. As long as he is able to bill half the bills with me, I don't care how much he makes.

• No it really isn't I wouldn't date someone who was really poor.

Gatta have dat dere NASA salary to date this one.

@Chico_brah Lmao I wish whoever did that is literally a legend.

I'm pretty sure this is on kiwi. They all have stupid things superimposed on their faces.

• He has job so why complain lol. It wouldn't bother me at all.
    You might wanna re-evaluate the women you are into if this is a serious issue. Cause that's so wrong.

• Yes, I surely would date a guy like that. My only concern is how HE would feel about it.

• Wouldn't matter to me.

• I wouldn't care, but again everyone is different, it's normal that you are self conscious about it but just know you will find someone that will love you for you and not how much money you have

that is awesome thanks I'm starting to like the positivity around here.

• If you love someone enough, none of that should matter... it doesn't matter to me anyways.. as long as he is there for me and not my money.

• i have

• I don't ask for proof of income from men I date lol.
    If he's happy in his career then I am happy that's his job.
    Your fine I am sure. 😊

• I think I could care not because of the fact that you make less than me. I wouldn't care about that. But the fact that I want 2-3 kids and I want to live a comfortable lifestyle. I don't want to worry about money.

• i wouldn't care AT ALL, i dont even want kids!^_^

• I wouldn't care.

• Sure... if he was intelligent, good-looking, had an interesting personality, etc.

• Considering I have my doctorate there's a lot of guys that make less than I do but I don't mind at all if I love them I'll be with them. Money doesn't mean anything in the end, our Graves are all the same size so people should stay humble

• If you can take care of yourself (have a place to live and pay your bills) I wouldn't care. If you start asking to borrow money that'd be a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 3

• If he's a scumbag thug (or looks/seems like one) they sure as shit would.

• Well I wouldn't feel awkward dating a girl who makes more then me, so there's the flip side

• It's kinda hypocritical and petty if they did